National Director | Retail
- Colliers International - Jan 2014 to Current
- Director Retail Management
- AMP Shopping Centres - Dec 2003 to Nov 2012
- Operations Manager
- Centre Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Broadway Hotels and Resorts - Jun 2002 to Aug 2003
- General Manager
- Voyages Hotels and Resorts - Oct 1999 to Jun 2002
- Assistant General Manager
- Marriott Hotels and Resorts - Sep 1992 tp Jul 1999
- Head of Restaurants
- Front Office Manager
- Developed the AMP Small Centre Portfolio
- Divestment of the Property Income Fund Portfolio
- Secured DA for Gateway Plaza, Warrnambool
- Completed multiple redevelopment projects
- Negotiated the closure of 15 Franklins supermarkets
International Business Relations - Griffith University
Informatics - Logan Tafe
Head of Retail Management | Real Estate Management
I have more the 30 years’ experience in the retail investment property industry, having managed and driven asset strategy for numerous shopping centres across Australia, South East Asia and The Middle East.
I recently joined Colliers International as National Director following the acquisition of McKenzie Hall, a specialist retail management and leasing company, in 2014. Prior to leading the McKenzie Hall management team, I was Managing Director and shareholder of the Byvan Group, a specialist retail centre management company, which sold to Savills in 2002.
My experience as a business owner ensures that I strive for long term and above average performance for my clients and my teams.
My ability to think like an owner, complemented with my leadership experience and people management ensures I deliver outcomes and results for my clients and their centres.
I am a founding Board member of the Shopping Centre Council of Australia and was extensively involved in the development and management of the Property Council of Australia education courses. I am also a past National Chair of the PCA Education Committee and was a lecturer for more than 15 years for the Shopping Centre courses.
Manager, Retail Leasing | Real Estate Management
My previous experience working in the property industry has given me invaluable experiences running the operations of a number of large retail centres and industrial properties. I have always provided my clients with constant communication regarding their investments, negotiating leases and creating opportunities for sales. I am passionate about continuing to maintain relationships with current and working hard to build relationships with new clients.