Teresa has over 8 years Office Leasing Real Estate experience and specialises in the Southern CBD market. The Southern CBD Office market is dominated by large Government tenancies and occupied by smaller sized Asian tenants. With previous experience working for Property NSW, Teresa has a strong understanding of the Government's Decades of Decentralisation objectives. This along with the ability to speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin has led Teresa to have a strong track record and market presence within the Southern CBD.
University of Western Sydney - Bachelor of Business Property
Certificate of Registration
National Director | Office Leasing
Cameron is an office leasing specialist who has focused on the pre-commitment market over the past 15 years within the Sydney CBD. Cameron has over 20 years of office leasing experience all with Colliers International. He has been appointed to some of Sydney's most significant recent developments including Westfield Sydney City on behalf of Scentre Group, 5 Martin Place on behalf of Dexus and Cbus Property, 121 Castlereagh St (the re-development of the David Jones mens store) on behalf of Cbus Property and AMP Capital's flagship project, Quay Quarter Tower.
Cameron is the head of the NSW Office Leasing team in addition to being the Director in Charge of the Sydney CBD. Cameron is a member of the National Executive Leadership and Senior Leadership team.
Frank commenced his career in the property industry in 1997 and has completed over 500,000sqm of transactions during this time. Frank specialises in large scale pre-commitments, asset repositioning and major building refurbishment projects.
Frank has worked hard to position himself as a leading Sydney agent with unrivalled reach across the Sydney CBD, North Sydney and Metropolitan markets. Frank has developed a strong network of contacts and provides direct access to top-level decision makers and major tenant representatives.
Frank is an intensely pro-active operator who will stop at nothing to deliver outstanding leasing results for his clients. Frank has earnt the reputation of going above and beyond when engaging target tenants through strategic engagement, creative marketing initiatives and disciplined canvassing.
With over 16 years’ experience, Dean specialises in Office Leasing and is a Director in the Sydney CBD Office Leasing team at Colliers International. During his career at Colliers International, Dean has been involved in over 400 transactions totalling in excess of 150,000sqm of office space.
Dean work's across all CBD precincts and specialises in re-positioning office buildings on behalf of clients. Dean has a thorough understanding of the Sydney CBD leasing market and what tenants and major occupiers require when sourcing and negotiating office space. This, along with his passion, professionalism, enthusiasm and determination is why Dean has a reputation of creating value for his clients beyond their expectations.
Dean pride's himself on delivering results on behalf of his clients and always strives to deliver service excellence.
Director | Office Leasing
Oliver joined the Colliers International Sydney CBD Leasing Team in December 2015 after working for two years as a Tenant Representative at a competing firm.
Oliver’s experience in representing a broad mix of tenants, ranging from small start-up companies to large global corporations, has given him a great insight into the key components involved in the decision making process when it comes to their commercial office requirements.
This previous experience is now being used to the advantage of Oliver’s institutional landlord clients, differentiating the positioning of their assets against others in the market in terms of appeal to tenants.
Oliver brokered over 100 leasing transactions in his first 2 years in agency months equating to over 15,000sqm of office space.
Since then Oliver has established himself as one of the most active brokers in the market for a range of clients.
Oliver thrives in developing relationships with his clients and tenants alike, which is evidenced by them reutilizing his skills on numerous requirements.
I am a highly successful Leasing Agent who is responsible for the leasing performance of property portfolios for institutions, trusts, government, developers and private owners in the Sydney CBD. I play a pivotal role for Colliers providing real estate advisory and brokerage services to clients of all sizes.
Commencing working in Commercial Real-estate in 2010, I quickly excelled and became one of the top performing Office Leasing agents. I joined Colliers International in January 2013 after nearly 2.5 years at a competing firm. Since forging a career in commercial office leasing, I have averaged over 30 brokerage transactions per year and have been involved in over 400 lease transactions totaling over 280,000m² of office space. Below is a snapshot of my CBD transactions year to date 11/2018.
139 Macquarie Street, Sydney - 268*
19 Harris Street, Pyrmont - 961
139 Macquarie Street, Sydney - 73
139 Macquarie Street, Sydney - 67
25 Bligh Street, Sydney - 386
31 Market Street, Sydney - 205
31 Market Street, Sydney - 174
31 Market Street, Sydney - 50
724 George Street, Sydney - 429
6 O'Connell Street, Sydney - 328
139 Macquarie Street, Sydney - 139
139 Macquarie Street- 92.5
31 Market Street - 50
31 Market Street - 183.3
6 O'Connell Street - 577.5
GMT/1 Farrer Place - 155
227 Elizabeth Street - 208
139 Macquarie Street - 252
31 Market Street - 108
31 Market Street - 212
31 Market Street - 168.8
6 O'Connell Street -206.8
31 Market Street - 160
31 Market Street - 689
19-29 Martin Place -175.8
724 George Street, Sydney - 98
126 Phillip Street, Sydney - 1444
724 George Street, Sydney -131
6 O'Connell Street, Sydney - 215
724-728 George Street - Lease Prep - 131
31 Market Street, Sydney - 96
31 Market Street, Sydney -273.5
31 Market Street, Sydney -245.1
139 Macquarie Street, Sydney -100
139 Macquarie Street, Sydney - 90
31 Market Street, Sydney -137
31 Market Street, Sydney -181
139 Macquarie Street, Sydney -105
31 Market Street, Sydney - 180
31 Market Street, Sydney - 136
19-29 Martin Place -156.9
31 Market Street, Sydney - 50
25 Bligh Street, Sydney - 178
31 Market Street, Sydney - 170
6 O'Connell Street, Sydney -122.8
35 Clarence Street, Sydney - 936
20 Hunter Street, Sydney -150
20 Hunter Street, Sydney - 580
20 Hunter Street, Sydney - 84
I am a manager in the office leasing team looking after the Sydney CBD. My focus is on the deliverance of strong results for my institutional clients in finding them long-term tenants for their buildings, together with the brokerage of tenants around the city market. My honest and results-driven approach ensures that landlords and tenants alike find me approachable and effective in helping them acheive their desired outcomes.
I have a strong sales background, having worked in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries in both sales and product management. Prior to joining the leasing team, I was a member of the Consultancy team for Colliers International.
John has been a Sydney CBD office leasing specialist for the past 17 years. John’s specialization is pre-commitment leasing and re-positioning of commercial office buildings. He prides himself on delivering results on behalf of his clients and always strives to deliver service excellence.
John is a National Director in the Office Leasing business located in the Sydney CBD. During his career with Colliers International, John has leased in excess of 500,000sqm. He has proven to be one of the most consistent high performing operators within the Colliers International Australian business.
- 255 George Street, Sydney on behalf of AMP Capital; 25,000sqm
- 231 Elizabeth Street, Sydney of behalf of Charter Hall; 23,500sqm
- 5 Martin Place, Sydney on behalf of Dexus and Cbus: 33,000sqm
- Aurora Place, 88 Phillip Street Sydney of behalf of NPS: 20,000sqm
- 321 Kent Street, Sydney on behalf of Dexus and AMP Capital: 25,000sqm
- 580 George Street, Sydney on behalf of the GPT Group: 18,000sqm
- 477 Pitt Street Sydney on behalf of ISPT; 20,000sqm
- 1 Market Street, Sydney on behalf of Investa: 15,000sqm
- 1 Chifley Square, Sydney on behalf of Arcadia Funds Management; 10,000sqm
- 320 Pitt Street, Sydney of behalf of Telstra; 28,000sqm
Executive | Office Leasing
Client Engagement, Asset Analysis and Leasing Strategy
• Engage with clients to discuss strategic/financial objectives, marketing campaign, asset plan and measures of success
• Advising clients on building refurbishment/upgrade and repositioning strategies to maximise financial outcomes
• Conduct detailed market analysis on existing client portfolios and competing properties to ensure accurate marketing and pricing
• Provide recommendations on target rents and incentive levels based on in-depth, up-to-date market knowledge
• Pre-empt tenant requests for alternative deal structures and provide recommendations on the most appropriate outcome based on detailed financial analysis/modelling
Active Marketing and Tenant Engagement
• Recommend, initiate and manage marketing campaigns
• Liaise with graphic designers and marketing professionals to prepare detailed market engagement strategies
• Manage direct mailout campaigns, conduct follow-up and report feedback for client review and discussion
• Prepare leasing memorandums and drive the process of information gathering, analysis, composition, review, signoff and distribution
• Determine likely tenant profiles/target tenants (by industry group and/or lease expiry date) and prepare direct canvassing/marketing lists
• Engage with tenant advisory firms and other agency/brokers by hosting onsite leasing functions
• Send regular property updates advertising and promoting assigned properties to tenant advisors, brokerage community and end users
Inspections, Negotiations, Recommendations and Documentation
• Qualify tenant enquiries and host inspections actively selling property amenities, features and benefits
• Drive lease negotiations, prepare detailed financial leasing proposals and provide recommendations to clients supported with detailed analysis and benchmarking
• Secure executed leasing proposal, assist with legal briefings and review draft lease documents, providing relevant commercial advice
I joined Colliers International as Leasing Executive in July 2003 and bring eight years of property and marketing knowledge to the Sydney CBD Leasing Team.
After seven years in Residential Leasing and Property Management, I transferred to Sydney CBD commercial in 2000. I have since concluded several transactions in leasing and sales, with a primary focus on leasing, and holds a certificate in marketing.
My current role as Director includes the marketing and leasing of property appointments and the sourcing and securing of new business. I have also been instrumental in developing Colliers International’s state-of the –art “Link” database.
In July 1997, I commenced with Colliers International heading up the North Shore Leasing Team. In December 1998 I was promoted to restructure and lead the now highly successful leasing team in the Metropolitan markets of Sydney.
I specialise in working with major clients to develop leasing strategies for their portfolio/property. By understanding what drives demand, I have been instrumental in positioning major leasing appointments and security quality covenants driving rental growth, hence improving the capital value of the asset.
Australand’s Agent of the year in 2008.
Top 5 revenue earner for Colliers Australia in 2008 and 2012.