AAPI, BCom, BPC
Director | Capital Markets
Trent has over 13 years’ experience in property, largely providing investment advice on major Melbourne CBD and metropolitan office assets for a wide range of local and offshore listed real estate investment trusts, wholesale investment funds, superannuation funds and offshore sovereign wealth funds.
Trent is widely regarded as an expert in the Melbourne CBD and metropolitan office markets. His valuations background has provided an exceptionally high level of market and asset specific knowledge, together with strong technical expertise.
Trent has significant transaction experience having advised purchasers on $4b in acquisitions during 2016 and 2017.
More recently, Trent has transacted the following major sales:
- Bendigo Bank Building, 120 Harbour Esplanade, Melbourne. Sold to Marprop Real Estate Partners on behalf of an offshore institutional client for circa $81 million.
- MYOB Building, Cremorne, Melbourne. A major fund-through transaction sold to AXA Investment Managers on behalf of HESTA for $100.1 million.
Trent has transacted the following sales:
• Bendigo Bank Building, 120 Harbour Esplanade, Melbourne ($81.3 million)
• MYOB Building, Cremorne, Melbourne ($100.1 million)
Trent provided acquisition advice for purchasers on the following assets:
• Olderfleet, 477 Collins Street, Melbourne
• CBW, 181 William Street & 550 Bourke Street, Melbourne
• 150 Collins Street, Melbourne
• 8 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
• 222 Exhibition Street, Melbourne
• 628 Bourke Street, Melbourne
• 114 William Street, Melbourne
• 555 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
• 55 King Street, Melbourne
• 28 Freshwater Place, Southbank
• 75 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne
• 312 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
• 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
• 457 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
• 606 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
• 5 Queens Road, Melbourne
• 380 Docklands Drive, Docklands
University of Melbourne - Bachelor of Commerce (Majoring in Finance) and Bachelor of Property & Construction (Majoring in Property)
Memberships & Involvements
Former Member API
Managing Director | Capital Markets & Investment Services
I have been with Colliers International for over 25 years and am the Managing Director of Capital Markets & Investment Services, Australia as well as the State Chief Executive of Victoria.
I have established a strong reputation in the Capital Markets space and have formed close relationships with major investors and institutions on a global scale. In recent years, I have negotiated some of Australia’s largest real estate transactions and have been instrumental in successfully brokering many substantial transactions with overseas investors entering the Australian market. My extensive connectivity in the global real estate market can unite capital with local expertise, regardless of location.
Our national Investment Services business represents market specializations including Capital Markets and Investment Sales. The two clear divisions servicing the Australian commercial office market ensures complete market coverage, efficiency and premium experiences and successes for our clients.
As a long standing senior member within Colliers International, I have played an integral role in contributing to the business's success in Australia. I hold a number of senior positions with Colliers including a member of the National Executive Board. I am committed to the success of the business by providing our people with the tools they require to deliver incomparable service and results.
Associate Director | Capital Markets
Anna works in the Capital Markets team and is an expert in the Melbourne CBD and metropolitan office markets. Anna commenced her property career in 2012, working in commercial and industrial valuations. Given her background, Anna is widely regarded for her market knowledge and technical expertise. Her clients included a range of private investors, local and offshore listed real estate investment trusts, wholesale investment funds, superannuation and sovereign wealth funds as well as Government.
Anna was educated at the University of Melbourne, having a Bachelor of Arts and Master of Property.