Trevor is an office leasing specialist with over 16 years of experience, whose expertise lies in pre-commitment leasing of new developments and repositioning of existing assets for lease.
Originally from Johannesburg, South Africa, Trevor joined Colliers in 2018 and quickly established himself as a market leader in Adelaide. Having started his career in corporate banking, in 2004 he decided to pursue his passion for property and has since worked with some of the biggest corporate, institutional and private clients both nationally and abroad.
Trevor is a strong business development professional who is skilled in Leasing, Sales, Tenant Representation, Real Estate Economics, and Campaign Marketing.
Notable 2019 Transactions:
- 2,100m² to Novita at 341 Port Road, Hindmarsh on behalf of KAS Property
- 2,003m² to Jacobs at 121 King William St, Adelaide on behalf of 151 Property
- 2,050m² to Norman Waterhouse at 431 King William St, Adelaide on behalf of Quintessential Equity
- 1,111m² to ILSC at 115 Grenfell St, Adelaide on behalf of Smith Motor Group.
- 1,100m² to GFG Alliance at 121 King William St, Adelaide on behalf of 151 Property.
- 904m² to Kudos Services at 123 Greenhill Rd, Unley on behalf of Torresan Nominees.
- 801m² to Anytime Fitness at 111 Gawler Place, Adelaide on behalf of Smith Motor Group.
EAAB – Professional Practitioner of Real Estate (RSA)
Bachelor of Commerce - Economics and Business Management (RSA)
Dipolma of Commerce - Curtin College (Aus)
- Charter Hall
- Centuria Capital
- ARA Asset Management
- Quintessential Equity
- 151 Property
- Growthpoint Properties
- Investec Property