Entering the property industry in 2005, Lisa has over a decade of experience in retail, commercial and industrial asset management. Lisa is an open minded professional with the ability to resolve conflicts, manage difficult situations and handle heavy workloads with a positive outlook. working for major agencies and owners has enabled her to be involved with exciting large scale projects and develop and grow from these experiences.
During her time in the industry she has worked for tier one agencies and asset owners such as Mirvac, JLL, Brookfield Multiplex and of course Colliers International.
Prior to relocating to Adelaide, Lisa thoroughly enjoyed her role as State Director – Real Estate Management in Victoria. Lisa has now returned to her Property Management roots in her current role with Colliers based in Adelaide managing 1KW and 77 Grenfell Street for institutional owners.
Significant accomplishments include;
- State Director Victoria - Colliers International - significantly increased profit in year 1
- Realigned structure - REM Victoria to a more profitable, manageable position while improving staff engagement
- Secured the Newmark management contract while SPD Victoria including COMO, Jam factory and 417 St Kilda Rd.
- Negotiating significant lease renewals for a number of clients.
- Management of 275 Kent Street, Sydney - Westpac HQ.
RE: TESTIMONIAL, LISA TRIGG – DIRECTOR, REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT, COLLIERS
Colliers International were appointed by 151 Property on behalf of Blackstone to provide Property and Facilities Management Services Nationally across the recently acquired Industrial portfolio."
During my time at 151, I worked closely with Lisa Trigg, who was responsible for client management and managing high standards of service delivery. Lisa takes the time to listen and understand her clients’ agenda before navigating the way forward.
Lisa exceeded our expectations and we have no hesitation in recommending her as an exceptional property professional.
Please contact the undersigned if you wish to discuss further. Yours sincerely
M: +61 448 234 205