National Director | Retail investment Services
I am the head of the Retail Investment Services Team in Queensland and on a daily basis, work hand in hand with my fellow retail counterparts in the southern states.
Since joining Colliers International in 2009, I have specialised on the sale of all categories of retail investments being; neighbourhood supermarket based centres, sub-regional, regional, large format retail service centres and tourism retailed retail properties.
For 4 years I was also the Director in charge of the Colliers International Gold Coast office and Head of Colliers Insolvency Property Division.
Over my career I have transacted over 80 properties at a capital value in excess of $3 Billion.
Successfully sold over 73 properties ranging between $231 million and $4 million throughout a 30 year property career.
Notable sales include:
- Noosa Civic Shopping Centre, QLD for $235 million;
- Soul Boardwalk, QLD for $90 million;
- Chevron Rennaisance, QLD for $75 million;
- Capalaba Park, QLD for $73 million;
- Miami One, QLD for $31.887 million;
- Arndale Coles, QLD for $35 million;
- Alderley Coles, QLD for $30.2 million;
- Twin Parks, QLD for $12.5 million;
- Marketplace Deagon, QLD for $23.3 million;
- Norfolk Village, QLD for $9.7 million;
- Morayfield Homestyle, QLD for $34.75 million;
- Catex Carseldine, QLD for $18.2 million;
- Reedy Creek Woolworths, QLD for $20.5 million;
- Wilsonton Shopping Centre, QLD for $54 million;
- Jimboomba Junction Shopping Centre, QLD for $20.25 million;
- Brassall Shopping Centre, QLD for $29.8 million;
- Jimboomba Woolworths, QLD for $22.25 million;
- Gladstone Square, QLD for $31.5 million;
Licenced Real Estate Agent and Auctioneer
Lend Lease QIC Leda Holdings Centro Property Group Woolworths Leighton Group Mirvac Brookfield Multiplex St George Bank Jen Property Becton Premier Pacific G.P.T Abacus