National Director | Tenant Advisory
Tim is a National Director of Colliers International's Occupier Services division and head of the Victorian Tenant Advisory team . With a career in corporate real estate spanning over 20 years in Australia and the United Kingdom, Tim is an established, recognised market leader and subject matter expert, with a strategic and organised approach to business.
Colliers International’s APAC Occupier Advisory Committee
- Education Sector Focus Group
- Legal Sector Focus Group
- Flexible Workspace Focus Group
Tim’s expertise includes:
• Lease & Agreement For Lease
• Market Rent Review
• Acquisitions (Leasehold & Freehold)
• Property Disposal (Strategy, Planning & Management)
• End of Lease / Lease Legacy (Risk & Liability mitigation)
• Strategic Portfolio Review
• Lease Assessment & Restructure
• Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
Clients Tim has assisted include: Grant Thornton, URBIS, Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), CGI Technologies Australia, McKinsey & Company, NEC Australia, Bunnings Limited, Coles, Fly Buys, International Workplace Group (IWG), Victoria University, University of Melbourne, Acknowledge Education, Vic Govt., Commonwealth Govt., Sony Pictures Entertainment, Porter Davis Homes, DB Schenker, Telstra, NAB, EQUINIX, Equity Trustees, Medibank, Orica Limited, Asciano, Philips, ASIC, APRA, WILEY Education Services, URBIS, SwissRe, ActForKids, Animals Australia, CHUBB Insurance, Amazon Webservices, NINE Entertainment.