Anneke began her property career in 2004, and in that time has gained experience across many facets of commercial property including leasing, consultancy, research, feasibility analysis, forecasting, and financing.
Anneke leads the Australian Research team for Colliers International, and as part of this role manages the production of all of Colliers’ Research and Forecast Reports (RFRs), as well as our Colliers EDGE data subscription product. She has a particular focus on office markets – both the Capital Markets and leasing sectors – and contributes annually to the Capital Markets’ teams Investment Review series.
Anneke is regularly called upon to present at property industry forums run by groups such as the Property Council of Australia (PCA), the Australian Property Institute (API) and Property Investment Research (PIR). She has also contributed to a number of panel discussions, and regularly presents to Colliers’ wide variety of client groups.
National Director | Head of Government Property Services and Strategic Accounts
Nick’s experience extends across a range of policy, corporate and operational roles throughout his 17 year career working for the Australian Government, and has provided him with an excellent understanding of Government activities and directions.
As National Director of Government Property Services, Nick is responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of our Commonwealth Government Business Plan to increase opportunities and revenue across the national business for Colliers International and its clients.
- Property strategy: developed through management of large Commonwealth property projects; business process improvement;
- Stakeholder engagement: developed and enhanced through roles managing large Government Programs and Corporate Projects;
- Strategic planning: developed through major change events and ongoing process innovation and enhancement.
- Human resources and financial management: developed through corporate services and service delivery network roles;
- Service delivery, policy and program management: developed through extensive corporate experience; and
- Internal governance arrangements.