We are enterprising
At Colliers, what sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We enable our people to do their best work every day, collaborating with other global experts to maximize every opportunity and lead our industry into the future. We attract and develop industry leaders, empowering them to think and act differently to drive exceptional results.
This commitment to our people has been repeatedly recognised, with Colliers International announced as an Aon Best Employer in Australia and New Zealand for the past four consecutive years, and one of LinkedIn’s Top 25 places where Australia wants to work.
Looking for a job in property services?
We empower our Graduates to do real work which makes a real difference to our business and accelerates the success of our clients. Our program will give you exposure to market leading experts across advisory and transactional services as you rotate through the core asset classes of Office, Retail, Industrial, Residential and Agribusiness.
To find out how you can accelerate your property career with Colliers, click here.
Colliers is an inclusive environment, committed to celebrating multiple perspectives and backgrounds, and reflecting that representation in our teams.
- Reconciliation - Through our Reconciliation Action Group and Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP), we continue to educate our employees and our networks about our country’s indigenous heritage, increase employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and contribute to improved socio economic outcomes in these communities.
- Celebrating Women - Colliers is a founding member of the Property Male Champions of Change, driving gender equality in the property industry. Since implementing gender-focused programmes and practises in 2015:
- 46% of our total workforce is female;
- 58% of our new hires are female;
- 47% of our internal promotions are female;
- Colliers Balance - Colliers Balance empowers you and your manager to agree to a simple change to your work life that will improve your work/life balance. It’s about rethinking where, when and how work can be done, in a way that works for you and the business.
Colliers is where market leaders are made. We develop industry leaders, providing them with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver expert advice. Colliers University encompasses signature events, team sessions, individual coaching and a vast array of online courses, like:
- Leadership Toolkit - The “Colliers Way” for leading teams with practical Tools, checklists, and coaching points.
- Accelerator Series - Monthly face-to-face service line-specific training and fortnightly Podcasts hosted by renowned performance coach, Josh Phegan.
- APAC Academy - A three-day residential training conference with participants from around the globe, focused on the “Colliers Way” of pitching to win.
- Global Camps - EMEA and North America host residential training camps similar to APAC Academy, with selected attendees from Australia and New Zealand.
Career-minded people appreciate the little things that make a difference in their lives, both within and outside of work. Colliers International offers a range of generous employee benefits and rewards that do just that.
- Loyalty Days
- Paid Parental Leave
- Volunteering Leave
- Novated Leasing
- Salary Sacrificing & packaging
- Product Discounts
- Annual Rewards & Recognition
- Complementary Financial Advice
Workplace Management Services
Real Estate Management Services
Retail Investment Services
Valuation and Advisory Services
Our workspace is Our Space
Diversity and inclusion
Diversity and inclusion is fundamental to our culture and our teams are comprised of people with different skills and backgrounds. By embracing diversity, we recruit and retain the best people and uphold an enterprising culture that fosters innovation. See the Colliers Diversity & Inclusion Statement that our global and regional CEOs have signed.
Colliers provides equal opportunity in all employment practices.
Regional Director, People & Performance | Asia Pacific
People & Performance
I am responsible for enhancing the scale, the performance and the satisfaction of our Human Capital across the Asia Pacific region, ensuring Colliers is recognised as the employer of choice for the Property Services industry.
Director, Careers | People & Performance
People & Performance
I have recruited mostly in an external capacity for large blue chip businesses through to small SME's. I have recruited in a number of disciplines such as, Industrial Sales, Finance -Commerce & Logistics.
Previous to recruitment I was a broker for 4 years. Specialising in Credit Insurance and Mortgage exposure.
Senior Manager, Careers | People & Performance
People & Performance
I have had a wealth of both internal and agency recruitment experience working across a range of roles within the resources, mining, engineering and aviation sectors. I have been exposed to every phase of the recruitment process, including sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing and on-boarding. I bring well developed recruitment skills and a broader relationship management background to the Colliers team. I have a strong network of Professionals within the industry that will enable me to source the top talent in our markets.
Where you can find us
The best part about joining a global organization? The global opportunities we offer. Our people are located around the world, so we are where you want to be.
Stay in touch
Stay up to date on the latest opportunities, get an inside look at life at Colliers, and more!