- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Planning & Urban Design
- Environmental & Sustainability
- Water Resources & Flooding
- Project Management & Advisory
- Water & Wastewater
We are enterprising
Join one of Australia's leading civil, infrastructure, water engineering, town planning and urban design consultancies.
Explore available opportunities and build a rewarding career with us.
Diversity and inclusion
Diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to our enterprising culture. As a Colliers professional, you’ll work with collaborative teams comprised of people with different abilities, skills, and backgrounds where everyone is encouraged to bring their ideas, talents, capabilities, and experiences to the table. See the Colliers Diversity & Inclusion Statement that our global and regional CEOs have signed.
Colliers provides equal opportunity in all employment practices.
Colliers is where market leaders are made. We develop industry leaders, providing them with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver expert advice.
Our career development strategy focuses on four core pillars to grow your potential and accelerate your success:
- Diversify: Expanding your skills outside of your current role or field
- Lead: Opportunities to showcase your leadership, gain more responsibilities for your current role and aspire to lead others
- Specialise: Hone your skills to be a subject matter expert within your field
- Continuous Improvement: Keeping up to date with accreditations and designations, self-learning courses to expand your skills
Colliers University helps you realise your career potential through an easy-to-navigate online training platform that encompasses signature events, team sessions, individual coaching and a vast array of online courses, such as:
- Leadership Toolkit: The “Colliers Way” for leading teams with practical tools, checklists, and coaching points Accelerator Series: Monthly face-to-face service line-specific training, and fortnightly podcasts hosted by renowned performance coach, Josh Phegan
- APAC Academy: A three-day residential training conference with participants from around the globe, focused on the “Colliers Way” of pitching to win
- Global Camps: EMEA and North America host residential training camps similar to APAC Academy, with selected attendees from Asia Pacific.