By entering this trade promotion, or by completing any action required to enter this trade promotion, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
Colliers International (NSW) Pty Limited (ABN 63 001 481 683) of Level 30, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 (“Colliers International”) is the promoter of this trade promotion.
Ph | +61 (0)2 9257 0222
Fx | +61 (0)2 9257 0288
- Location of Draw – MCA Foundation Hall, 140 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
- Type of Promotion - Game of Chance Random Draw
- Draw – approximately 3:00pm on Friday, 5 November 2019
- Prize – Eighteen (18) $100 Gift Voucher Cards from Good Food/Edge.
- Start Date – Tuesday, 5 November 2019;
- End Date – Tuesday, 5 November 2019;
- Method of Award – Random Draw (names of clients will be allocated numbers 1 – 24 representing the numbers of horses for the Melbourne Cup, through an automated numbering computerised system, and the winning number will correlate with the winning horse’s number – for example, if you are allocated number 6, and the number 6 horse wins the Melbourne Cup, you will win a Prize). Only winners will win Prizes and there is an opportunity for multiple winners.
- Requirements for Entry – clients of Colliers International invited to its Melbourne Cup Event held at the Location of Draw on the Start Date, must reply to its invitation RSVP by no later than 4:00pm on 1 November 2019, and only those persons who attend the event will be eligible to win a Prize. Those who do not RSVP on time by 1 November 2019, or if registered, do not attend the event, will not be eligible to win.
- Notification – the results will be immediately known and the information immediately available on conclusion of the Melbourne Cup race, and those eligible participants will be notified on 6 November 2019, by way of delivery or post with a delivery of their Prize and a note advising of their winning;
- Redraw – Nil
- Results – will be published via email to attendees of the event with the first name and first letter of that person’s surname, including which company they belong – information will be limited due to privacy;
A trade promotion is a free-entry competition, which Colliers International markets and operates from time-to-time to promote the business, brand and services (“Trade Promotion”).
Your participation in this competition is free and you are not to provide any monetary consideration or anything of substantive value to enter this competition. Your participation in this competition is likely due to you providing us your personal information or being a prior client or customer of Colliers International. You are not required to purchase or engage our services to participate in this competition.
The purpose of this competition is to promote Colliers International for the purposes of marketing its brand and services.
We can confirm that Colliers International and its associated entities (within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) hold an Australian Business Number and are GST registered.
There are two forms of Trade Promotions, being a ‘game of chance’ or a ‘game of skill’.
These terms and conditions are to ensure compliance with national legislative frameworks and to ensure fairness, integrity and public confidence.
Game of Chance
A game of chance is a trade promotion that is free for entrants to enter and based on luck or chance. This may include entering into a random draw that randomly selects a winner from a pool of contestants.
Game of Skill
A game of skill is a trade promotion where the winner is decided by qualified or expert judges against set criteria.
- This Trade Promotion commences on the date and time stated in the trade promotion and ends at the date and time stated on the trade promotion. Any reference to time is a reference to the Australian Eastern Standard Time of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- This Trade Promotion may only be participated by persons with a registered address in Australia and who has completed any required information as a condition of entry and eligibility to participate in this Trade Promotion. You must be domiciled in Australia at the time of entering the competition and must be in Australia at the day and time the Trade Promotion ends. If you do not satisfy these conditions, then you may not be eligible to win any prize offered under the Trade Promotion.
- The Trade Promotion is only offered to persons who are 18 years of age and over. If you are under the age of 18 years then you may not be eligible for participation.
- You must complete all requirements as stated in the promotion in order to be eligible for entry into this Trade Promotion. Part completion or incorrect entry of any required information may not be accepted by Colliers International, in its absolute discretion.
- Any prize described in the promotion may only be won once and there is a limit of one prize per person entering this Trade Promotion.
- The winner of the prize under this Trade Promotion will be selected randomly conducted by a representative of Colliers International at Level 30, Grosvenor Place, 225 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales at 4:00pm on the end date of the promotion as described in the Trade Promotion. A winner of a prize will no longer be eligible to win any further prizes for that Trade Promotion.
- All winners will be notified via email within 2 business days (Sydney, Australia), and the name of the prize winner will be published on the Colliers website for three (3) months from the draw date.
- Where a prize is not accepted (including if a person does not accept these Terms and Conditions) or claimed within thirty (30) days of the end date of the Trade promotion, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and a redraw will be conducted two weeks after the expiry of that period at the same time on the relevant date.
- Prizes are non transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Colliers International is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with this Trade Promotion. You accept all other costs and expenses associated with the winning of any prize under the Trade promotion.
- Colliers International reserves all rights to withdraw, disqualify or terminate the Trade promotion for any person who is non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions, engages in any wilful misconduct, wanton act, gross omission and gross negligence in connection with this Trade Promotion.
- Colliers International does not guarantee, warrant or represent that the information contained in any advertising or marketing material is current, accurate, reliable or complete. We exclude all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and any liability for loss or damage arising there from. We accept not liability for lost, late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupt or misdirected entries, receipts, claims or correspondence due to the transmission interruption, communications failure or any other similar or consequential cause.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or the Trade Promotion excludes, limits, restricts or modifies any consumer rights pursuant to the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation applicable to this Trade Promotion.
Conflicts of Interests & Gifts Benefits and Hospitality
Any perceived, potential or actual conflict of interest in the purchase of goods or services must be acknowledged and managed in accordance with Colliers International’s Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policies and Ethical Standards.
Actual conflict – where there is likely to be a gain or advantage for us personally, a relative, a friend or a business relationship because of our position with the client;
Perceived conflict – where others may perceive a conflict and that perception may create a risk for the organisation with regard to reputation or financial assets; or
Potential conflict – where a process has been set in place that, in the future, may create a conflict of interest.
Must be disclosed in writing, preferably annexed to an Agency Agreement.
If you have a conflict you must ensure it is disclosed to Colliers International’s Legal and Compliance Department.
In your disclosure, you must include the following:
- describe nature or type of conflict;
- you must describe the nature of any relationship and the third-party conflict;
- you must describe and identify the type of benefit to be received or given, and if it can be given a monetary value in a dollar figure amount, then you should write the total value of the benefit to be received;
Ethical and Whistleblower Mechanisms
Colliers International as part of its global responsibility to ethical, legal and proper behaviour and conduct has in place robust controls to manage the inherent risks faced by the organisation. We encourage anyone to take action if they have concerns with any behaviour or conduct that may be unethical, illegal or improper through our Ethics Hotline Colliers Direct under our Whistleblower policy, which is confidential and anonymous to allow any person to report their concerns. Those concerns are then investigated through our senior executives, or if they involve senior executives, controls and measures are put in place to manage those risks. The General Counsel and Company Secretary have carriage with such investigations, unless those complaints involve that person or persons.