Alec joined the Colliers International Brisbane Residential team in August of 2018 as a Sales Associate, having previously worked in another residential real estate agency, and bringing onboard talents from his experience as a qualified profesional accountant.
Having worked on a wide range of residential and land marketing projects for clients such as Sunland, Sarcon, Goldfields and Avid, he continues to grow his sales and marketing experience and has quickly become a reliable and versatile member of the Colliers Brisbane Residential team.
- Qualified accountant, advising individual, business and SMSF clients. This has given Alec a unique level of knowledge when it comes to not only to the financial side of purchasing residential property, but into building rapport and creating trust and comfort in client relationships.
- Bachelor of Business from Queensland University of Technology, majoring in Accounting, Superannuation and Wealth Management. Whilst becoming degree qualified, Alec completed studies in accounting, economics, finance and public speaking.
- Terrace Homes, The Hills Residences by Sunland Group.
- Apartments, Lime Living by Sarcon.
- Communities, Hayfield by Goldfields and Brentwood Forest by Avid.
Queensland University of Technology
Bachelor of Business QUT (Major in Accounting | Minor in Superannuation & Wealth Management)
Memberships & Involvements
Licenced Real Estate Salesperson
- The Sunland Group
- Avid Property Group