Manager, Health, Safety & Environment | Real Estate Management
Real Estate Management
I have more than ten years of expereince in safety compliance and risk management for retail and heavy industries. The experience has equipped me with the skills to minimise the risk profile of the Real Estate Management service line, and exceed client expectations.
I work within the property management framework to drive operational excellence and build on business growth. I am responsible for providing strategic direction and advice to minimise risk, and to ensure compliance with local and national health and safety legislation.
At Colliers, my focus is to improve Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) processes and systems by offering practical and robust solutions. I partner and engage with stakeholders to drive and facilitate the effective implementation of safety improvement initiatives, to optimise the performance of client assets.
I have provided safety guidance and support to operational teams on a number of successful projects, including:
- APLNG Gas Pipeline Project
- GLNG Gas Pipeline Project
- Goodman Fielder Manufacturing Line Automation Project
- WestConnex M4 Road Widening & Tunneling Project.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary), majoring in English and Social Science
- Certificate IV in Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordination, and Training & Assessing
Memberships & Involvements
Construction Industry White Card