National Director | Office Leasing
Andrew has been an integral part of the Colliers International Office Leasing team for over 20 years and has worked with some of the nation’s biggest corporate, institutional and private clients.
He is considered a major transaction and pre-commitment specialist in Melbourne having been involved in an array of large scale building refurbishments and developments.
Part of Andrew's role also includes leading the successful Melbourne Office Leasing business.
Colliers International Australian Employee of the Year 2018.
Andrew's success can be highlighted by his long term involvement with Cbus Property, one of Australia’s leading property funds, having worked on many of their successful developments including:
- 311 & 313 Spencer Street, which comprised two pre-commitments to Victoria Police for a combined total of 93,000sqm
- CBW Development - which comprised of two brand new commercial office towers leasing in excess of 70,000sqm.
- 700 Bourke Street Development – in which he successfully secured a 61,000sqm pre-commitment to NAB for the entire building
- 720 Bourke Street Development - in which he successfully secured a 30,000sqm pre-commitment to Medibank
- 447 Collins Street Development - in which he successfully secured pre-commitment tenants including King & Wood Mallesons, HWL Ebsworth, Gadens and Minter Ellison for over 49,000sqm
Andrew has also had long term involvement with Mirvac, completing the 19,500sqm AGL pre-commitment at 699 Bourke Street and the 9,600sqm Pitcher Partners pre-commitment to 664 Collins Street (26,000sqm).
Licenced Estate Agent
RMIT - Post Graduate Certificate in Property (Deferred)
- The GPT Group
Equiset Grollo Group
Investa Property Group
Qantas Airways Limited