Executive, Sydney CBD Sales
Angus is a Sydney CBD strata sales expert, specialising in the divestment of office and retail assets. Angus also assists in the sale of regional assets, having grown up in Tamworth, New South Wales.
Angus' previous experience working in tenant representation across Australasia has equipped Angus with an intricate knowledge of the Sydney CBD and wider Australian markets. Passionate about property and client relationships, Angus is known for exceeding expectations and setting new sales records.
Angus holds a Bachelor of Property Valuation and sits on the committee of the Australian Property Institutes Young Property Professionals Board for New South Wales. Angus was the Higher Education Student of the year (2020) for the entirity of New South Wales TAFE Students.
- Level 11, 276 Pitt Street, Sydney - $4,758,000
- Level 9, 447 Kent Street, Sydney - $7,100,000
- Part Level 3A, 533 Kent Street, Sydney - $2,700,000
- Unit 18, 75 King Street, Sydney - $1,200,000
- Suite 279, 398 Pitt Street, Sydney - $1,700,000
- Suite 202, 12 O'Connell Street, Sydney - $2,528,300
- Suite 903, 368 Sussex Street, Sydney - $2,300,000
- Level 7, 276 Pitt Street, Sydney - $4,300,000
- Lot 3, 2 Bridge Street, Sydney - $900,000
- Suite 131, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont
Bachelor of Property Valuation
TAFE NSW Higher Education Student of the Year (2020)
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Australian Property Institute (API) Young Property Profesionals (YPP) Committee
Tom is focused on private and institutional divestment and acquisition strategies within the Sydney CBD working across office, retail, development sites and strata property including amgalgamations.
Tom's previous experience as a valuer at JLL provides Tom with an excellent understanding of purchaser metrics, the running of financial cash flow models and development feasibilites to drive value for his clients.
Through his time at Colliers Tom has established excellent relationships with his clients and a reputation for delivering exceptional service and record results.