Executive, Sydney CBD Sales | Investment Services
Angus is a Sydney CBD strata sales expert, specialising in the divestment of office and retail assets. Angus also assists in the sale of regional assets, having grown up in Tamworth, New South Wales.
Angus' previous experience working in tenant representation across Australasia has equipped Angus with an intricate knowledge of the Sydney CBD and wider Australian markets. Passionate about property and client relationships, Angus is known for exceeding expectations and setting new sales records.
Angus holds a Bachelor of Property Valuation and sits on the committee of the Australian Property Institutes Young Property Professionals Board for New South Wales. Angus was the Higher Education Student of the year (2020) for the entirity of New South Wales TAFE Students.
- Level 10, 51 Druitt Street, Sydney - $14,100,000
- Lot 1, 7 Bridge Street, Sydney - $8,500,000
- Level 9, 64 Castlereagh Street, Sydney - $5,500,000
- Level 11, 37 York Street, Sydney - $6,150,000
- Level 9, 447 Kent Street, Sydney - $7,100,000
- LG03 & LG04, 350 George Street, Sydney - $6,400,000
- Level 11, 276 Pitt Street, Sydney - $4,758,000
- Level 7, 276 Pitt Street, Sydney - $4,300,000
- Lots 1 & 2, 6 Bridge Street, Sydney - Circa $6,000,000
- Part Level 3A, 533 Kent Street, Sydney - $2,700,000
- Suite 202, 12 O'Connell Street, Sydney - $2,528,300
- Suite 903, 368 Sussex Street, Sydney - $2,300,000
- Unit 18, 75 King Street, Sydney - $1,200,000
- Unit 8, 75 King Street, Sydney - $1,910,000
- Suite 279, 398 Pitt Street, Sydney - $1,700,000
- Suite 281, 398 Pitt Street, Sydney - $1,500,000
- Unit 13, 75 King Street, Sydney - $665,002
- Lot 3, 2 Bridge Street, Sydney - $900,000
- Lot 11, Greg Norman Drive, Tamworth - $1,175,000
- Suite 131, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont
Bachelor of Property Valuation
TAFE NSW Higher Education Student of the Year (2020)
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Australian Property Institute (API) Young Property Profesionals (YPP) Committee
Angus Windred and Joseph Lin of Colliers International were engaged to divest of Level 9, 64 Castlereagh Street, Sydney off market.
After our property failed to be sold by another agency, Colliers were engaged off market and delivered exceptional service and results in record time. After our initial discussion, Colliers understood our requirement and delivered an above market result culminating in a new Sydney CBD Sub Penthouse whole floor record at $20,295sqm. This was achieved after one inspection with terms agreed that afternoon. Their access to the most qualified buyers both on and offshore is unrivalled and their work ethic seems second to none. The level of professionalism and service was of the highest standard. We would highly recommend Colliers for the sale of your property.
Brett & Philippa Dudley
National Director, Asia Markets | Investment Services
Joseph is the National Director, Asia Markets based in the Sydney CBD Investment Services team. He has a key focus of working with Asian Ultra-High-Net-Worth investors and institutional capital partners, having previously facilitated multiple high-profile domestic and cross-border transactions in and from Asia.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Joseph was the Managing Director of CBRE Taiwan office where he led a team of 200 staffs across multiple business lines. Through his understanding of Asian clients' requirements in various stages of property ownership and his extensive management experiences across a range of expertise, Joseph has been the go-to-person for his Asian clients, connecting the right specialists to provide the best-in-class practices and expert advices and to deliver exceptional value for his clients.
With his unique skills in Architecture and Project Management, his exceptional experiences in international transactions and his language abilities in Mandarin, Cantonese and English, he has successfully facilitated the offshore and onshore Asian clients to expand and/or divest their real estate portfolio in Australia.
Director | Investment Services
I am a Director within the Sydney Investment Services team & NSW Team Leader of the Restructuring Property Services business at Colliers International, focusing heavily on the City Fringe & Inner Western Suburbs selling a wide range of varying asset classes.
Prior to my four years at Colliers International, I was honing in on my analytical skills for four years as a commercial property valuer at Savills Australia focussing on premium quality investments across multiple disciplines. Combining these analytical skills with good communication skills and determination, I bring a wealth of experience and strategy for both my colleagues and clients alike