Associate Director | Melbourne Metro Sales
I specialise in the sale of commercial office, premium retail investments and development site sales in the Melbourne Metropolitan market. With an enviable database and track record, I have a major focus in the city fringe, inner eastern and south eastern suburbs.
Actively involved in the real estate industry from a young age, I have created a reputation for providing excellent customer service whilst delivering the best possible results.
Consistently achieving higher revenue year on year.
A sample of recent successful transactions include:
- 65-81 Dover Street, Cremorne - $26,900,000
- 2-8 Brighton Street, Richmond - $19,175,000
- 649-651 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield - $6,750,000
- 102-106 Stephenson Street, Cremorne - $7,100,000
- 487 Swan Street, Richmond - $5,400,000
- 34-36 James Street, Windsor - $3,850,000
- Off-market Brighton site - $14,250,000
- 49-51 Stead Street, South Melbourne - $10,200,000
- 378-390 St Georges Road, Fitzroy North - $8,130,000
- 125-131 Chapel Street, Windsor - $14,960,000
- 1396-1402 Malvern Road, Glen Iris - $9,182,000
- 36-40 Toorak Road, South Yarra - $9,500,000
- 352-358 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills - $9,400,000
- 385-387 Wattletree Road, Malvern East - $12,650,000
- 529 Chapel Street, South Yarra - $6,850,000
- 147-157 Princes Street, Flemington - $7,252,000
- 1-9 Sylvester Crescent, Malvern East - $15,000,000
- 103-105 High Street, Prahran $10,000,000
- 1457-1459 High Street, Glen Iris $6,600,000
- 1911 Malvern Road, Malvern East $9,850,000
Bond University | Bachelor of Property & Sustainable Development
Melbourne Grammar School | VCE
Memberships & Involvements
Royal Melbourne Golf Club, Victoria Racing Club, Melbourne Racing Club, Melbourne Cricket Club, Melbourne Football Club, Old Melburnians
Ewert Leaf, Fortis, Peregrine Projects, Wilmac, CostaFox, Orchard Piper, APRA AMCOS, Matthies Investments, Australia Post, Pellicano, Vicland, Poly Southlink, Channel Nine, Salco, Holmesglen, Sterling Property Group, Financial Index Australia, Moda Corp, Simpo Solutions Pty Ltd, Grant Thornton, PWC, Department of Treasury and Finance, Dixon Homes, Pacific Asia Express, Secirtam Pty Ltd
"Both Ben and Ted kept us fully informed throughout the process with in-depth reports outlining interested parties feedback and progress. I am extremely confident that Colliers International were the correct agents for the job and I have no hesitation in recommending Ben and Ted to other vendors" Robert Natoli, Director of Natcorp Developments Pty Ltd (Re: Sale of 40 Errol Street, Prahran VIC)
"I am writing to thank you and Hamish Burgess for the highly professional services that you provided to the Department during the property's marketing campaign, auction and post-sale negotiations. I have no hesitation in recommending the real estate services of Colliers International and would welcome the opportunity to work with you again, should the Department require a real estate agent to sell a similar surplus government property."
Brian Dee, Senior Project Manager at the Department of Treasury & Finance, Victoria (Re: Sale of excess land for the State Government)