Ben has been a long standing senior member of one of the most successful Office Leasing teams in Melbourne, with 2021 being his 17th year at Colliers International. Over this period he has represented some of the nation’s biggest institutional, private and corporate clients in the Melbourne CBD and city fringe markets.
He is recognised as a strategic thinker in developing and executing successful leasing strategies that ultimately delivers outstanding results for his clients.
Ben has been entrusted with some of Melbourne’s most significant and successful leasing campaigns including:
- 80 Collins Street (new South Tower) – 43,000sq m Premium grade development delivered in early 2020
- 80 Collins Street (North Tower) – 48,000sq m repositioning and refurbishment as part of the 80 Collins Street redevelopment
- 500 Bourke Street - repositioning of 45,000sq m of A-grade space, forecast to be delivered to the market in early 2023.
- 2 Lonsdale Street – successfully secured 20,000sq m in new commitments to ACCC and Victorian State Government
- 2 Southbank Boulevard – appointed to reposition 20,000sq m of backfill following the departure of PwC
- 720 Bourke Street – successfully secured 17,000sq m in new commitments to Chubb Insurance, Viva Energy and Shell Australia
- 120 Collins Street – successfully secured 13,000sq m in new commitments to State Street, Meydan Group and Linkeo
- 360 Collins Street – successfully secured 12,000sq m in new commitments to GBG DecTech, Rio Tinto and Hatch
- 509 St Kilda Road – successfully secured 13,000sq m new commitments to AIA Australia and Broadspectrum (Transfield)
- 549 St Kilda Road – successfully secured 9,545sqm to Spotless (whole building)
Ben has achieved the following qualifications:
- Graduate Diploma in Property (Distinction) - RMIT University, Melbourne.
- Certificate IV in Real Estate (Estate Agency Practice) - Swinburne University, Melbourne.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Health Sciences and Sports Administration) - Deakin University, Melbourne.
Clients and Company Relationships
- Cbus Property
- Challenger Financial Services
- Dexus Property Group
- Frasers Property Australia
- Investa Property Group
- The GPT Group