Director, Surveying | Engineering & Design
With more than two decades of experience in Surveying, Colliers have witnessed Ben progress from Survey Assistant through to Registered Surveyor, and now serve as a Director at Colliers Engineering & Design in NSW. Ben's primary role encompasses overseeing Business Operations and the Survey team at Colliers. His collaborative efforts with the Survey Manager and team ensure the successful execution of diverse projects, including boundary, topographic, engineering, construction, and monitoring surveys.
A skilled practitioner in risk identification and management throughout the land development process, Ben's key competencies extend to team building, business operations, project direction, risk management, and project delivery. His adeptness in applying cutting-edge Surveying technology further enhances project outcomes. As a dedicated professional with a proven track record, Ben offers valuable expertise and leadership in the surveying and land development domain.
- Telopea Precinct Renewal (Frasers Property) - Delivery of 3D topographic survey data over 85 hectares of urban area using a combination of Aerial and Mobile Laser Scanning together with GPS and total station data collected by field teams.
- Macpherson Street, Warriewood (Sunland) - Delivery of lot layout plans, setout of integrated dwellings for construction, Community Title Plans of Subdivision, 88b Instruments and Work as Executed plans
- Veron Road, Schofields (Stockland) - Delivery of lot layout plans, Plans of Subdivision using LandXML, 88b Instruments and Work as Executed plans
- Alex Avenue, Schofields (Mirvac) - Preparation of lot layout plans, Plans of Subdivision using LandXML, 88b Instruments and Work as Executed plans
- Stage 4, The Ponds (UrbanGrowth NSW) - Preparation of Plans of Subdivision and 88b Instruments. Establishment of Survey Control Network, boundary marking for service locations and preparation of Work as Executed plans
- 60 Martin Place, Sydney (Investa) - 3D laser scanning survey of subject and adjoining buildings, Martin Place, underground railway station and tunnels
- Maryland And Birling, Bringelly (Macarthur Developments & Cameron Brae) - Topographic survey and 3D laser scan survey over 26 historic buildings and preparation of Revit models, floor plans and elevations
- Bachelor of Surveying and Spatial Information Systems (Hons), University of New South Wales
- Registered Land Surveyor (NSW)
Memberships & Involvements
- Member of the Institution of Surveyors (NSW)
- Member of the Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute