AAPI, CPV, MRICS
Associate Director | Valuation & Advisory Services
Licence AAPI CPV
I have over 10 years of professional experience in providing real estate valuation and advisory services, focusing on the following asset types:
- Residential Development Sites
- Industrial Assets
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Adaptive Re-Use & Repositioning Projects
Since joining the South Sydney office of the Colliers International valuation team, I have worked across all asset classes and have provided valuation services for a range of banks and institutional investors. I have also provided valuation and consultancy advice for public infrastructure bodies, local, state, and federal government departments, corporate and private landlords. He is also able to complete Mortgage valuations for all first-tier lenders.
Please contact me at email@example.com for market updates and any property finance or valuation-related queries.
Recent (2020+) Valuations:
- Cooks Cove, a 2,800-unit mixed use development on the Kogarah Golf Course. The scheme included a multi-level 36,000 m2 logistics facility, a 38,000 m2 office tower, 350 room hotel, Build to Rent building and serviced apartments.
- Kingsford Smith Airport, including multiple valuation, rental determination & feasibility modelling for consultancy purposes.
- NBN Lachlans' Line, a $135,000,000, 950 unit greenfield developmment site in Macquarie Park valued for divestment purposes for Landcom.
- Waterloo Metro Quarter; A 700-unit mixed use redevelopment site valued for consultancy purposes for Infrastructure NSW.
- Confidential, South Sydney, a 1,135- unit urban regeneration project with an additional 44,000 m2 office tower, valued for divestment purposes.
- Strathfield Town Square, a 500 unit mixed use development and community plaza, valued to assess a Voluntary Planning Agreement.
Tertiary - Bond University
Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
Bachelor of Property & Sustainable Development (Valuation)
Memberships & Involvements
Assistant Valuer | Valuation & Advisory Services
Maddison's current focus is the valuation of Industrial and Commercial assets across the South Sydney market. The types of valuations typically undertaken include valuation advice for aquisitions, financial reporting and loan security purposes. Maddison joined Colliers in the Sydney West office as a Property Administrator in January 2020. In June 2021, she transitioned to the Mascot office to an Analyst role with the Valuation & Advisory team.