Senior Project Manager
With experience in working for a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy, Bonnie has a strong understanding of design coordination and the requirements of each engineering discipline. Having worked on projects from concept design throughout to final commissioning and design certification, Bonnie take a special interest to understanding the key issues both from a design and administration point of view.
From working closely with her clients on various projects at Colliers International Project Leaders, Bonnie has developed an understanding of internal and external stakeholder management and how to effectively communicate across a broad team. I have specialised in hospital project management and delivered $600m Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) Private Public Partnership from Contract Award through to Defects. Bonnie is currently delivering $200m Wyong Public Hospital, which she has taken from Functional Design Brief and Schedule of Accommodation development through Schematic Design, Detailed Design and Tender.
Bonnie’s extensive background includes leadership roles in the delivery of the following projects
· $200m - Wyong Hospital Redevelopment
· $600m – Northern Beaches Hospital – 488 bed hospital, 1400 car spaces.
· $30m – RPA Hospital Staff Car Park – 1000 car spaces.
· $50m – Park Lane, Arncliffe – 149 residential apartments and 2 levels basement car parking.
· $100m Canterbury League Club Redevelopment – Alfresco Gaming and Future Hotel team, large extensions to the gaming / restaurant area while existing, including driveway below, remains fully operational.
· Dingle Apartments, Gunnamatta Bay – 9 storeys of apartments including retail space and 3 levels basement car parking.
· Cronulla Golf Course Alterations and Additions – 4 new areas, modification of existing building.
· $60m - Glenfield Liverpool Effluent Diversion Scheme – upgrade of treated waste water transfer facility over 3 sites.
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering (Structural)), Honours