Team Assistant | Industrial
Camille joined Colleirs in January of 2022 as Team Assistant and primarily assists the south leader, David Brisk along with the broader Brisbane Southside Industrial team. She also works closely with the Brisbane Northside team.
Camille joined Colliers with 5 years of real estate experience along with a strong marketing background.
Bachelor of Business majoring in Hotel & Event Management
Memberships & Involvements
Golden Key Member - Griffith University (Awarded to students who finish in the top 5%)
Director | Industrial
David is a Director within the Industrial business at Colliers based in the Brisbane office. David’s detailed understanding of the industrial market allows him to provide value-add services and solutions to maximise the outcomes for his clients. He adds this value through investment sales, vacant possession sales, leasing, pre-leasing projects, tenant representation, and both estate and englobo land sales.
Industrial Real Estate Experience
- 2022-Present: Director
- 2021-2022: Associate Director
- 2019-2020: Senior Executive
- 2017-2018: Executive
- 2016-2017: Analyst
David has sold over $350,000,000 of industrial property and negotiated leases worth in excess of $13,000,000 per annum for his clients. Below are some notable transactions that he has completed since 2021:
- $41.00m - Crestmead Logistics Estate
- $28.00m - 163 Ingram Rd, Acacia Ridge
- $20.60m - 6 Ron Parkenson Cre, Corbould Park
- $19.00m - 32-36 Peterkin St, Acacia Ridge
- $17.65m - 66-82 Gilmore Rd & 191 Bardon Rd, Berrinba
- $17.20m - 243 Stapylton Jacobs Well Rd, Stapylton
- $12.50m - 35 Cambridge St, Coorparoo
- $12.25m - 23-43 Arshad Drive, Berrinba
- $12.00m - 149 Jackson Rd, Acacia Ridge
- $11.312m - 167 Quinns Hill Rd E, Stapylton
- $11.00m - 183 Burnside Rd, Stapylton
- $8.50m - 65 Link Dr, Yatala
- $6.85m - 1 Stephens Way, Yatala
- $6.33m - 19-21 Christensen Rd, Stapylton
- $5.79m - 106 Medway St, Rocklea
- $5.525m - 61-63 Magnesium Dr, Crestmead
- $4.55m - Unit 4 70 Flanders St, Salisbury
- $4.45m - 43 Dunhill Cre, Morningside
- $4.20m - 50 Link Dr, Yatala
- $4.20m - 20 Nellie St, Nundah
- $4.20m - 61-63 Magnesium Dr, Crestmead
- $4.15m - 30 Dulacca St, Acacia Ridge
Net Leases P.A
- $982k - Unit 1- 2 112 Darlington Dr, Yatala
- $847k - 47 Logistics Pl, Larapinta
- $830k - 11-19 Kellar St, Berrinba
- $734k - 4C, Wembley Business Park, Berrinba
- $720k - 1032 Beaudesert Rd, Coopers Plains
- $683k - 9-13 Titanium Crt Crestmead
- $500k - 15 Seeana Pl, Heathwood
- $440k - 539 Boundary Rd, Archerfield
- $370k - 23 Argon St, Carole Park
- $330k - 25 Dixon Str, Yatala
- $330k - Unit 3 117 Grindle Rd, Rocklea
- $300k - 72 Colebard St East, Acacia Ridge
Director | Industrial
Nick is a Director within the Industrial business at Colliers focused on the southern Brisbane markets encompassing the Logan Motorway and extending south along the M1 into Yatala. Nick prides himself on having an in-depth knowledge of all facets of the market and thrives on delivering outstanding results for his clients through sales of industrial investments, vacant possession sales, leasing along with englobo and developed industrial land sales.
Director | Industrial
Prior to Colliers Levi was a professional athlete which took him all over the globe having set up bases in Brisbane and Aix Les Baines, France and San Diego, California. He gained a highest mid-season world ranking of #7 and was a part of the AIS & QAS sporting programs.
He began began his career with the Colliers Industrial Team 2007, specialising in the sale and leasing of industrial properties with a focus on the Brisbane Central Southside precincts.
In 2019 Levi developed a program for Colliers which tracks over 1,400 significant companies and their occupancy within his market. This real time data enables Colliers to predict future vacancy rates and market changes.
His strategic marketing and negotiation capability sees him engaged by ASX listed corporations, private clients, mortgagees and receivers & managers and institutional grade investors.
Executive | Industrial
Sam is an Executive within the Colliers Queensland Industrial team located in Brisbane. Sam is a hands-on, highly focused and outcomes driven real estate professional, who adds value to his clients through his excellent understanding of the Queensland industrial market and his ability to provide complex financial analysis.
Sam’s meticulous approach to the collection of data, research and financial analysis is credited to his property valuation background. This enables him to perform at a high level and negotiate effectively for his clients.
After completing his salesperson course in 2019, Sam has been involved in the negotiation of several major transactions within the Queensland Capital Markets team and provides valuable advice to his clients on acquisitions, disposals, development and repositioning assets.