Head of Investment Services | Victoria
Daniel is Head of Investment Services Victoria with a national role of growing the Australian Investment Services business. Transactionally, Daniel’s specialisation is in the Middle Market assets class ($20-$200mil) throughout the City of Melbourne.
Daniel joined Colliers in 2010 and quickly claimed market share of the CBD. He focuses primarily on commercial investments and value-add opportunities with a laser focus on office, retail and development sites, for which he and his team are market leaders.
Daniel regularly engages with a diverse range of clients from various sectors and consistently strives to surpass client expectation. He manages negotiations on behalf of local, national and international clients and has been involved in billions of dollars’ worth of transactions.
Since commencing the leadership of his team in 2010, Daniel has managed to guide the Melbourne City Sales team to success year after year, continuing to be a leader in his market and achieve record transactions no other agency has managed to do. In 2021, Daniel has taken responsibility for the entire Victoria Investment Services business.
Throughout these years, Daniel has dedicated his time to many enterprising initiatives including Middle Markets, where Daniel has driven the Victorian and National business to focus on key investments predominantly in the office asset class, and Premium Investments which he has also lead from a National approach, listing and transacting assets underpinned by premium tenants.
Daniel has maintained strong relationships with clients due to his strong and transparent communication, and this is significantly prominent in his extensive track record.
I have strong experience selling real estate across the City of Melbourne, below is an sample of some of my recent transactions:
- Cnr Queen & Bourke Street, Melbourne (Amalgamation) | $173,000,000
- Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Docklands | $143,000,000
- 350 Queen Street, Melbourne | $145,000,000
- Alphington Mill, Alphington | $120,000,000
- 120 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands | $81,000,000
- 438 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne | $75,600,000
- 139 Collins Street, Melbourne | $68,000,000
- 22 William Street, Melbourne | $52,000,000
- 50 Franklin Street, Melbourne | $51,500,000
- 572-580 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne | $50,000,000
- 274-278 Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne | $47,000,000
- 226 Flinders Lane, Melbourne | $44,000,000
- 422 Little Collins Street | $43,500,000
- 60-82 Johnson Street, South Melbourne | $41,000,000
- 130 Little Collins Street, Melbourne | $40,500,000
- 411 Collins Street, Melbourne | $40,500,000
- 244-248 Flinders Street, Melbourne | $40,250,000
- 104 Exhibition Street, Melbourne | $37,100,000
- 293-303 La Trobe Street, Melbourne | $35,000,000
- 185 A’Beckett Street, Melbourne | $35,000,000
- 470 Bourke Street, Melbourne | $35,000,000
- 138 Bourke Street (Ground Retail), Melbourne | $34,430,000
- 212-228 King Street, Melbourne | $32,350,000
- 380 Flinders Street, Melbourne | $31,288,888
- 16-32 Leicester St, Carlton | $30,000,000
- 170 Queen Street, Melbourne | $29,580,000
- 173 Burke Road, Glen Iris | $29,250,000
- 420 Spencer Street, West Melbourne | $29,000,000
- 100 Franklin Street, Melbourne | $28,000,000
- 121-131 Cardigan Street, Carlton | $27,700,000
- 45 Exhibition Street, Melbourne | $27,520,000
- 596 St Kilda Road, Melbourne | $25,000,000
- 37 & 39-41 Little Collins Street, Melbourne | $22,350,000
Memberships & Involvements
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Real Estate Institute of Victoria