David specialises in selling and leasing industrial real estate throughout South Brisbane. David is a high-energy operator and is passionate about delivering memorable service. His track record is built off having extensive market knowledge and a relentless work ethic. Overall, David is an experienced negotiator and direct communicator who always endeavours to exceed his client’s expectations.
- 2019 - Spirit of Enterprise - Colliers International QLD
MAJOR TRANSACTIONS | SALES
- $12,500,000 - 35 Cambridge Street, Coorparoo
- $11,000,000 - 183 Burnside Road, Stapylton
- $6,850,000 - 1 Stephens Way, Yatala
- $4,550,000 - Unit 4 70 Flanders Street, Salisbury
- $4,200,000 - 50 Link Drive, Yatala
- $4,200,000 - 20 Nellie Street, Nundah
- $4,200,000 - 61-63 Magnesium Drive, Crestmead
MAJOR TRANSACTIONS | NET LEASES
- $683,160 - 9-13 Titanium Court, Crestmead
- $440,000 - 539 Boundary Road, Archerfield
- $330,050 - 25 Dixon Street, Yatala
- $319,000 - 57-83 Mudgee Street, Kingston
- $268,295 - Unit 2 1075 Beaudesert Road, Archerfield
- $208,920 - 63 Rai Drive, Crestmead
- $204,000 - Unit 1 22 Ashover Road, Rocklea
- $200,000 - 198 Ewing Road, Woodridge
OTHER NOTABLE TRANSACTIONS
- $3,800,000 - 28 Hugo Place, Mansfield
- $3,190,000 - 202 Ewing Road, Woodridge
- $3,050,000 - 57-83 Mudgee Street, Kingston
- $3,050,000 - 41 Meadow Avenue, Coopers Plains
- $2,900,000 - 1747 Ipswich Road, Rocklea
- $2,850,000 - 63 Rai Drive, Crestmead
- $2,750,000 - 1 Colebard Street East, Acacia Ridge
- $2,710,000 - 162 Kerry Road, Archerfied
- $2,450,000 - 5-7 Prospect Place, Berrinba
- $2,000,000 - 49 Donaldson Road, Rocklea
- $2,000,000 - 287 Gilmore Road, Berrinba
- $1,800,000 - 3371 Pacific Highway, Slacks Creek
- $1,630,000 - 55 Collinsvale Street, Rocklea
- $1,625,000 - 75 Colebard Street West, Acacia Ridge
- $1,600,000 - 51 Overlord Place, Acacia Ridge
- $1,570,000 - 10 Corymbia Place, Parkinson
- $1,490,000 - 78 Union Circuit, Yatala
- $1,450,000 - 547 Tarringindi Road, Salisbury.
- $1,450,000 - 34-36 Calcium Court, Crestmead
- $1,400,000 - 44 Norbury Street, Coopers Plains
- $1,335,000 - 702-704 Beaudesert Road, Rocklea
- $1,030,000 - Unit 9 210 Evans Road, Salisbury
- $172,440 - 72-74 Link Drive, Yatala
- $166,960 - Unit 1 1652 Ipswich Road, Rocklea
- $163,500 - 5-7 Prospect Place, Berrinba
- $145,000 - 131 Bradman Street, Acacia Ridge
- $136,500 - Unit 1 38-40 Blue Eagle Drive, Meadowbrook
- $135,000 - 216 Douglas Street, Oxley
- $130,000 - Unit 1 108 Grindle Road, Rocklea
- $132,000 - Unit 1 115 Corymbia Place, Parkinson
- $108,000 - 16 Computer Road, Yatala
Bachelor of Business Majoring in Property and Real Estate Development at Griffith University
Prior to Colliers International Levi was a professional athlete which took him all over the globe having set up bases in Brisbane and Aix Les Baines, France and San Diego, California. He gained a highest mid-season world ranking of #7 and was a part of the AIS & QAS sporting programs.
He began began his career with the Colliers International Industrial Team 2007, specialising in the sale and leasing of industrial properties with a focus on the Brisbane Central Southside precincts.
In 2019 Levi developed a program for Colliers Internationa which tracks over 1,400 significant companies and their occupancy within his market. This real time data enables Colliers to predict future vacancy rates and market changes.
His strategic marketing and negotiation capability sees him engaged by ASX listed corporations, private clients, mortgagees and receivers & managers and institutional grade investors.
As an industrial sales and leasing agent in the Colliers Brisbane office I focus my efforts on the Logan Motorway corridor on Brisbane's southside stretching down the M1 into Yatala. I pride myself on having an in-depth knowledge of all facets of the market and thrive on delivering outstanding results for my clients.
Executive | Industrial
Previously to starting with Colliers I worked in the accounting and finance industry as an accountant for four years. After getting a taste for real estate from undertaking some weekend work selling residential developments as a project marketer, I decided to undertake a total career change to pursue a carrer as an Industrial Sales and leasing Executive.
As a Director within our Brisbane business, I specialise in the sale and lease of major industrial facilities throughout the Australia TradeCoast and Northside precincts of Brisbane. Over the past two years I have been fortunate enough to help my clients transact over $300 million of quality industrial property and have negotiated leases worth in excess of $10 million per annum on their behalf.
I am focused on major industrial transactions and I seek to use this specialisation to add value for my clients by providing a targeted approach to their complex property requirements.
As a Senior Executive within the industrial team at Colliers International in Brisbane, Harry specialises in sale and leasing of industrial property throughout the Gateway Corridor and Australia TradeCoast. In 2019 Harry completed 50 transactions for his clients, resulting in a total of $21,680,000 in property sold, and 22,156sqm in property leased. Harry aspires to learn and approach every opportunity with determination and enthusiasm, and experience from a variety of roles has helped shape his passion for customer service, reliability and client satisfaction.
In 2018 he completed a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Economics, at the Queensland University of Technology. Harry strives to utilise his extensive experience as an industrial agent and specialised knowledge of markets, decision making and consumer behaviour, and apply it to the property industry to achieve optimal results for his clients.
As an Executive in the Industrial team, Jared specialises in negotiating sales and leasing transactions on behalf of my clients focussed in the following areas of Brisbane:
- Eagle Farm
- Brisbane Airport precinct
- Australia TradeCoast
Jared has an extensive background in banking and finance, spending 13 years in private and commercial finance roles dealing with large private and institutional client groups. This background ensures Jared is able to identify and provide advice on all facets of the transaction including identifying opportunites to redevlop or reposition assets.
As an Associate Director within the Brisbane Industrial team Brian's focus is on securing the desired outcome for all parties during transactions. To achieve this he specialises in tailored property marketing programs designed to achieve the client’s desired outcomes for all types of industrial properties to lease and or purchase, as well as leased investment properties. This focus has been a significant factor in securing repeat and referral business with clients he has dealt with on multiple occasions over many years.
Brian is also the Brisbane Industrial team’s Auction specialist, providing first class knowledge and guidance to not only to his clients, but also to his colleagues. He specialises in creating and running auction specific marketing campaigns to ensure that they achieve the best results for his clients.
Brian's core areas are the sale and lease of industrial properties on the Brisbane Northside. With particular focus on areas north of the Brisbane River, including Hendra, Northgate, Banyo, Geebung, Virginia, and as far north as Caboolture.
State Chief Executive | Queensland
As the State Chief Executive of Queensland, Simon's responsibilities include overall supervision of the Queensland business comprising of 6 offices and over 200 staff.
At Colliers, we work hard to connect internally to share knowledge about our clients and deliver better outcomes for them. This team ethos is a strong part of our culture and keeps our people highly engaged and it has kept Simon wanting to be part of this great business for the last 20 years.
Simon has over 25 years’ experience in the real estate industry and the agency having previously worked for Primac Elders as an auctioneer prior to joining Colliers International in 1998.
Simon's background is in industrial property where he has been responsible for some of the largest transactions in Queensland over the past 20 years.
In 2015 Simon was involved in the sale of the GIC/Frasers portfolio totalling $1.073 billion. This is the largest and highest quality industrial sale on record in the Australian market.
And in 2017 Simon had the pleasure of marketing the Coca-Cola Amatil Campus in Richlands which was sold to Charter Hall for $157m, making it the largest single industrial asset sale in Queensland's history.
As the leader of the industrial division of Colliers International on the Gold Coast, Daniel is committed delivering first class service and results for our valued clients.
Daniel's industrial property career started in 2006, and during this time he has worked with a wide-range of clientele, including national/global corporations, private and institutional developers, receivers and managers, local and state government departments, high net-worth investors, and local businesses.
Daniel has negotiated over $200 million in sales and more than 200,000m² in leasing of various industrial assets, including englobo land, serviced land, freehold buildings, business parks and strata-titled units.
Perseverance, consistency and efficiency are values Daniel adds to each transaction, accelerating his clients’ success.