Managing Director | Industrial
Gavin is the Managing Director of Industrial & Head of Industrial Capital Markets Australia at Colliers, where he has been specialising in industrial property for 21+ years. Based in the Sydney CBD Head Office, Gavin manages a highly successful team of over 120 staff across every state & territory nationally in key industrial and logistics precincts.
Gavin specialises in the national industrial capital markets and has excellent relationships across a broad spectrum of institutional, international and private investors. Over Gavin’s time with Colliers, he has completed hundreds of deals in industrial property, settling over $14 billion in his career to date, and leasing over 400,000sqm. Gavin enjoys a 75% market share of industrial capital markets share in NSW.
Gavin has worked extensively in the sale of industrial portfolios of up to 30 assets in one portfolio. Gavin and his team have sold 24/34 of all industrial portfolios in Australia over the last five years, including the AMP Portfolio ($105m), J.P. Morgan Portfolio ($250m), Altis Portfolio ($342.5m), Qantas Portfolio ($802m) and GIC/Australand Portfolio ($1.073b).
Some major distribution centre sales that Gavin and his team have been involved in over the last two years include, the Calibre, Eastern Creek ($130.1 million), 1 Eucalyptus Place, Eastern Creek ($90.5 million), 3 Roberts Road, Eastern Creek ($253 millions) and 6-20 Clunies Ross Street, Greystanes ($76.6 million)
Gavin has focused on building deep relationships with his clients, providing the latest in-depth information about logistics markets across Australia, which in line with his extensive track record, has seen Gavin achieve record-breaking results for his clients.
Gavin is a long-standing member of the Colliers team, having joined in 2000 as a graduate valuer. Gavin commenced with Colliers as part of their Scholarship Program and he was fortunate to work across multiple service lines and locations across Sydney, before settling in the Industrial team in Sydney South in 2001. Over the last 20 years, Gavin has progressed through the industrial business including managing the Sydney South and Sydney South West offices, before moving into the NSW State Product Director for Industrial in 2010.
Gavin has personally been involved in the sale of the following Portfolio sales:
- GIC/Australand Portfolio, NSW for $1,075,000,000
- Qantas Portfolio, NSW for $802,000,000
- Altis Portfolio, NSW & SA for $342,500,000
- Schienberg Portfolio, NSW & QLD for $340,000,000
- JP Morgan Portfolio, NSW for $250,000,000
- Altis Portfolio II for $174,000,000
- Greenlit Brands Portfolio, NSW for $171,000,000
- Valad Portfolio, NSW & VIC for $138,500,000
- Charter Hall Portfolio for $135,000,000
- Abacus Portfolio, NSW & VIC for $106,000,000
- AMP Portfolio, NSW for $105,000,000
- Linfox Portfolio, NSW for $104,700,000
- TZI Portfolio, NSW & QLD for $79,500,000
- Arena Portfolio, NSW & QLD for $79,395,000
- Simonsons Portfolio, NSW for $71,000,000
- McPhee Portfolio – NSW, QLD & VIC for $70,000,000
- The Maclaw Portfolio NSW for $33,500,000
Gavin has personally SOLD the following properties:
- 3 Roberts Road, Eastern Creek for $253,000,000
- Bankstown & Camden Airport for $203,000,000
- 69 Sargents Road, Minchinbury for $161,000,000
- The Calibre, Eastern Creek NSW for $130,000,000
- Lockwood Road, Erskine Park for $107,000,000
- 1 Eucalyptus Place, Eastern Creek for $90,500,000
- 2-4 Harvey Road, Kings Park for $81,285,000
- 6-20 Clunies Ross Street, Greystanes for $76,600,000
- 60 Wallgrove Road, Eastern Creek for $55,050,000
- Gateway Estate, Industrial Parks of Australia, NSW for $55,000,000
- 286 Horsley Road, Milperra NSW for $52,000,000
- The Woolstores, Alexandria for $52,000,000
- 5 Devon Street, Rosehill for $50,000,000
- 105-111 Vanessa Street, Kingsgrove for $48,500,000
- 247 King Street, Mascot for $48,000,000
- 274 Victoria Street, Rydalmere for $45,550,000
- Hoxton Park Central for $40,000,000
- 21 Worth Street, Chullora for $32,000,000
- 1 Johnson Road, Campbelltown NSW for $29,000,000
- 7 Williamson Road, Ingleburn for $28,175,000
- 93 Williamson Road, Ingleburn for $24,500,000
- 159 Newton Road, Wetherill Park for $24,400,000
- 20 Williamson Road, Ingleburn NSW for $23,460,000
- 55 Bourke Road, Alexandria for $23,357,867
- 96 Canterbury Road, Bankstown for $22,600,000
- Westland Industrial Estate for $22,400,000
- 2022 - Present | Managing Director, Industrial | Head of Industrial Capital Markets Australia
- 2010 - 2022 | Head of Industrial Capital Markets Australia | Head of NSW Industrial Business
- 2009 - 2010 | Director in Charge, Sydney South West - Colliers International
- 2005 - 2009 | State Director & Director in Charge, Sydney South and Sydney South West - Colliers International
- 2003 | Associate Director
- 2001 - 2003 | Executive
- 2000 | Graduate Valuer, Bachelor of Commerce, University of Western Sydney
Memberships & Involvements
AMP Capital, Charter Hall, Goodman, Dexus, Altis, Logos, Leda Holdings, Mirvac, Frasers, GPT, Quintessential, Blackstone, Maple Tree, Capital Land, M&G, ARA, ESR, JP Morgan, Sankfin, Aberdeen, GM Property Group, Centuria, ISPT
''Gavin was able to identify a wide range of domestic and offshore investors through his extensive network of key decision makers within the investment market. These relationships resulted in strong interest being received for the portfolio and created a competitive sales process. The campaign delivered a significant premium to book value for the Portfolio which was in line within initial price guidance provided during the submission.''
Tom Sillar, Senior Transaction Manager, and James Doneley, Head of Transactions | AMP Capital
''Throughout the entire process Gavin’s intimate knowledge of the Australian Industrial investment market and relationships with key decision makers within Australia and offshore was extensive and effective in maximising the value of our portfolio. The discrete off-market campaign through a competitive bidding process we were able to achieve a price in line with Colliers proffered expectations, whilst maintaining confidentiality throughout the process.''
Peter L. Millist, Director, Property & Procurement General Merchandise | Greenlit Brands
''Having been active in the industrial market, Mirvac (on behalf of MILP) has also had the recent experience of working with Colliers as an asset purchaser via the acquisition of 1 Johnson Road, Campbelltown, which was via a co-agency campaign. Gavin’s strategic approach and professionalism during this process was also impressive. Gavin’s manner was professional, and we felt he always acted with his client’s objectives in focus to achieve the best result.''
Angela Buckley, General Manager, Capital Transactions | Mirvac
National Director | Industrial
With over 17 years’ experience in the Australian industrial market, David has become a specialist in the leasing, sales and development of industrial assets within this region.
David is a National Director – Industrial at Colliers International and also holds the role of Director in Charge for the Sydney West Industrial department.
David’s career has seen him assist some of the largest Industrial occupiers in their relocation strategies from identifying their current requirements through to site identification, lease negotiation and occupation.
With extensive experience in the development sector of the Industrial markets, this allows David to best service his clients in all facets of industrial development from site acquisition, divestment, construction, pre-lease transactions and investment sales. David’s specialisation is within the key Western Sydney markets, with a heavy focus on large transactions of land, development projects as well as large leasing appointments and corporate mandates.
Since 2014, David has had a particular focus on the Western Sydney Airport Precinct and has become known as the Precinct’s market leading expert. He has been involved in some of the largest transactions of land in the past five years and is personally responsible for over $1 billion in land transactions in the past 4 years.
With an enterprising attitude, David brings a wealth of experience and creative thinking to some of the more challenging industrial property solutions, accelerating the success of his clients.
Director In Charge | Sydney South
Michael is the National Director of Property Sales & Leasing at Colliers and is also is the Director in Charge for the Sydney South office. Based in Mascot, Michael's team of nine agents are one of the highest performing teams in Australia.
Since joining Colliers' in 2001, Michael's specialisation is core South Sydney, with a heavy focus on large transactions of land, investments, and residential sites as well as large leasing mandates. Michael has worked on some of the largest deals in industrial history, including a recent transaction at Carter Street Homebush for over $660 million, and most recently the Qantas Investment & Land Portfolio for $802 million.
Working in a changing and often challenging market, Michael prides himself on providing creative agency solutions to his clients., keeping ahead of the trends, and leveraging off Colliers' industry leading platforms, to ensure his clients achieve better and faster results.
Head of Industrial Capital Markets, NSW
Sean Thomson works for Colliers International as Director of Industrial Capital Markets, Australia, where he specialises in the sale of industrial & logistics assets nationally.
Sean works alongside Gavin Bishop (Head of Industrial Capital Markets, Australia) on a day-to-day basis and holds excellent relationships across a broad spectrum of corporate, private, institutional and international investors.
Having been involved in excess of $14.0 billion of strategic valuation advice, his experience and understanding of the levers which can best maximise value together with the capital markets team’s track record, is integral in achieving the strongest possible result for his clients.
Sean has been involved in many large-scale portfolio divestments including:
Qantas Portfolio ($802 million)
The Super Core Logistics Portfolio ($186 million)
The Greenlit Brands Portfolio ($171 million)
Calibre, Eastern Creek ($130 million)
The Kaufland Portfolio ($129 million)
The AMP Portfolio ($105 million)
Sean holds an unmatched track record in divesting major distribution centres including:
The Fairfield Distribtuion Centre ($200 million)
Toyota South Sydney ($171 million)
884 Mamre Road, Kemps CReek ($125 million)
59 Lockwood Road, Eastern Creek ($107 million)
37-39 Wentworth Street, Greenacre ($100 million)
1 Eucalyptus Place, Eastern Creek ($91 million)
342 Hammond Road, Dandenong South ($87 million)
Sean has focused on building deep relationships with key global institutional clients, providing the latest in-depth information about the logistics market across Australia, which in-line with his extensive track record, has seen him achieve record-breaking results for his clients.
Associate Director | Industrial
John Carney has worked in the North Shore industrial/business park market for twelve years. During this period, he has developed sound relationships with many of the owners, occupiers and developers in this market. John has a reputation for being hardworking, honest and reliable in the North Shore market.
Chief Executive Officer | Australia
Malcom is the Chief Executive Officer for Colliers in Australia, delivering on our business plan and driving our enterprising culture. Our company is underpinned by a clear set of values, designed to maximise the potential of property to accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Over his 28-year career with Colliers, Malcom has had the opportunity to build and grow a number of successful teams. Prior to his current role, he led the NSW business along with the national Industrial business for 15 years. In 2005, Malcom joined the National Executive where the leadership group has steered our business to achieve incredible growth and reinforced our market-leading culture. Our business stability and continuity continue to attract market leaders, empowering them to think and act differently to drive exceptional results.
Colliers has an enterprising culture which underpins our strategy for success. The business has won multiple accolades as a Best Employer and best in class in many service arenas. We appreciate the loyalty of our people and our clients and we thrive on collaborating to create enterprising solutions that exceed expectations.
Within Australia, Malcom has had the benefit of working with a highly regarded leadership team, including John Marasco and Simon Hunt, who are focussed on maximising the potential of property for our clients, through delivering enterprising solutions as we work through the market conditions of 2021. By keeping aligned to our values of being enterprising to exceed expectations and collaborating to drive exceptional results, Colliers are well positioned in 2021 to maximise the potential of property and to be a part of leading our industry into the future, not only in Australia but right across the Asia Pacific region.
State Chief Executive | Queensland
As the State Chief Executive of Queensland, Simon's responsibilities include overall supervision of the Queensland business comprising of 6 offices and over 300 staff. Simon also sits on the Australian Naional Executive Board.
Simon has been with Colliers for 25 years and is proud of the great culture of colloboration and knowledge sharing that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients. Simon is heavily involved and has an excellent reputation in the Capital Markets area and has formed strong relationships with major investors and institutions both domestically and internationally.
During Simon's time with Colliers, he has completed mutliple transactions in the Industrial/Logistics asset class, settling over $10.1 billion in his career to date, and leasing over 650,000m². He has been responsible for some of the largest transactions in Queensland over the past 25 years.
Simon has over 30 years’ experience in the real estate industry and the agency having previously worked for Primac Elders as an auctioneer prior to joining Colliers International in 1998.
National Director | Industrial
Paul has been in the real estate industry virtually his entire working life, from his initial role in a small firm in Somerset, England to completing his degree in London and working for 7 years before emigrating to Australia in 2000. Paul has made Adelaide his home since emigrating and has dedicated his career to the industrial sector focusing on agency, advisory and development projects of all sizes. Paul has been involved in several memorable projects including large land divisions, estate development, investment and capital market sales and tenant and purchaser advisory roles. He has represented a wide range of clients from private landlords and investors to corporate and institutional clients and offers a broad spectrum of advice and service. Paul prides himself on service excellence and a "can do attitude".
- 2020 - Present - National Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2009 - 2020 - Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2006 - 2009 - Associate Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2003 - 2006 - Manager, Industrial at CBRE
- 2000 - 2003 - Senior Negotiator, Industrial at CBRE
- 1995 - 2000 - Surveyor at Kenningtons (UK)
- 1993 - 1995 - Property Manager at Robert Irving & Burns (UK)
- 1988 - 1991 - Junior Surveyor at Humberts (UK)
Senior Executive, Capital Markets
Billy Kanakis works for Colliers International as an Executive within Industrial Capital Markets Australia, where he specialises in the sale of Industrial & Logistics assets nationally $20M+
Since joining Colliers, Billy has been directly involved in $3 billion worth of transactions, working on a day-to-day basis alongside Gavin Bishop and Sean Thomson to ensure record breaking results are achieved for clients in the divestments of large-scale national industrial assets and portfolios.
Based in the Sydney CBD Head Office, Billy is responsible for undertaking financial modelling and presenting financial analyses to a broad spectrum of corporate, institutional and international investors to maximise value.
Billy has over four years direct property experience within Australia, previously working at Charter Keck Cramer in Melbourne and is an accredited Certified Practising Valuer.
Billy has worked on a diverse range of transaction engagements to provide clients with strategic, financial and valuation advice in relation to decision making and transaction processes to deliver record breaking results for the following portfolio and stand-alone asset divestments:
- The Qantas Investment & Land Portfolio ($802,000,000)
- The Fairfield Distribution Centre ($202,000,000)
- The McPhee Portfolio ($186,000,000)
- 884 Mamre Road, Eastern Creek ($126,000,000)
- 149 Airds Road, Minto ($75,200,000)
- Lot 9, McPherson Street, Banksmeadow ($75,000,000)
- 509 Boundary Road, Darra ($36,500,000)
- 237 Fleming Road, Hemmant ($36,110,000)
National Director | Industrial
Sydney South West
Fab Dalfonso is a National Director within the Colliers Industrial team. Based out of the Liverpool office, he is an industry leader who continues to accelerate the success of his clients and the Sydney South West Industrial team. He has developed strong relationships with government agencies and corporate, private and institutional clients both locally and internationally, building a reputation as a trusted advisor and the Land Expert of South West Sydney.
Fab’s professional knowledge of real estate started in 1985 in residential property. He was involved in residential developments along with industrial and commercial properties. Fab quickly developed a thirst for larger scale industrial transactions and the challenge of solving more complex property requirements, and has now been with Colliers for 15 years strong.
Across his career Fab has gained experience dealing with government bodies, contractors, buyers and tenants and has worked with developers from the planning process through to marketing to an end product. This diverse experience along with his natural problem solving ability and tenacity allows Fab to tackle whatever requirements his clients have, sometimes pre-empting future needs and complications they are not yet even aware of. Fab’s collaboration and strong relationships across the Colliers business also allows him to offer dedicated experts for his clients every property need.
Fab’s ability to read the market is very strong backing on from his extensive deal experience and knowledge of the property cycle. As a National Director with the South West Sydney team of Colliers, Fab works hard to deliver the best results for his clients and in his career has completed hundreds of deals transacting over $1 Billion worth of industrial property, and has been recognised many times in multiple property and agency awards.
Reach out to Fab to discover how he can help you with your property requirements today.
National Director | Industrial
Anthony leads our TradeCoast and Northside industrial business and has a specific focus upon the sale and lease of high value assets for and on behalf of major corporates and institutional property owners. Through specific focus on larger warehousing opportunities, Anthony has a deep understanding of the key metrics that affect property values, giving his clients a strong advantage when it comes time to look at their property options.
As a National Director within our business, Anthony specialises in the sale and lease of major industrial facilities throughout the Australia TradeCoast and Northside precincts of Brisbane. Over the past two years he has been fortunate enough to help clients transact over $300 million of quality industrial property and have negotiated leases worth in excess of $10 million per annum on their behalf.
Anthony is focused on major industrial transactions and seeks to use this specialisation to add value for his clients by providing a targeted approach to their complex property requirements.
National Director | Industrial
Trent has enjoyed a career so far spanning over 25 years that commenced in 1993 undertaking industrial and commercial agency work in Newcastle. Trent commenced with Colliers International in 1999 and soon after began specialising in Industrial Sales and subdivision projects .Trent is now the National Director of Industrial and has acted for a large number of notable clients, corporations and government agencies on Industrial projects throughout the Hunter Region and NSW.
Trent has sold over $960,000,000 of industrial property and negotiated leases worth in excess of $40,000,000 per annum for his clients. Below are some notable transactions;
- $158,600,000 – Westrac, Tomago Road, Tomago
- $31,000,000 – Port of Newcastle, Lot 225 Industrial Drive, Mayfield
- $25,000,000 - 43-45 Greenleaf Road, Kooragang
- $23,300,000 – Bunnings Complex, 8 Griffin Street, Heatherbrae
- $18,000,000 – 20 McIntosh Drive, Steel River Estate, Mayfield West
- $15,500,000 – Bluetongues Brewery, 18 Burnett Road, Warnervale
- $15,000,000 – 248-254 Hannell Street, Wickham
- $12,000,000 – Black Hill Estate, 198 Leneghans Drive, Black Hill
- $12,000,000 – 27 Canavan Drive, Beresfield
- $7,250,000 – 82A Chinchen Street, Islington
- $7,000,000 – 11-15 Broadmeadow Road, Broadmeadow
Manager, Industrial Capital Markets
Daniel is joint head of the Victorian Industrial Capital Markets Team where he specialises in the sale of industrial and logistics investment assets, working closely with his national team of market leaders to deliver exceptional results to his clients. Daniel's approach is consistent, data-driven and ensures an ability to forsee emerging trends in the market resulting in robust advice and consistently delivering enduring value to his clients.
Daniel has worked extensively in the sale of large scale industrial and logistics investments having transacted over $500 mllion worth of industrial investments in the past 5 years. Notable projects include 342 Hammond Road, Dandenong South($87.1million), 60 Jamieson Way, Dandenong South ($27.9 million), 96-126 Ordish Road, Dandenong South ($19.75 million), 5 & 7 Quality Drive, Dandenong South ($18 million).
Daniel's passion for property and the global financial markets ensures he has an expansive awareness of market cycles and a willingness to assist clients at any respective stage to maximize the potential of their property.
Manager, Industrial Capital Markets
Jack is Joint-Head of Industrial Capital Markets for Victoria. As Joint-Head of the Victorian Industrial Capital Markets Team, Jack is responsible for working closely alongside our National Industrial Capital Markets Team, collaborating with our respective leasing agents and brokers to generate new leads, grow the market share of our Victorian business, be involved in all major submissions and pitches, and be the key point of contact within this space.
Having been involved in plethora of transactions across his agency career, his experience and understanding of the levers which can best maximise value together with his attention to detail and proactive attitude, has seen him achieve record-breaking results for his clients.
Jack has worked hard to cement his position as a market leader across 2021, working alongside the National Capital Markets Team and Occupier Services to secure high-profile appointments on behalf of key corporate, institutional and private clients and was recently recognised by Centuria as the Victorian ‘Industrial Sales Agent of the Year’.
Gordon is the leader of Colliers South Eastern Industrial business and a senior member of the Victorian Industrial team. The eastern industrial business comprises of 10 agents, 2 team assistants and an analyst and covers sales and leasing of industrial property from the City of Monash, through to the City of Greater Dandenong and out to the Shire of Cardinia. The team is the largest industrial brokerage in the south east with annual revenues over $7m.
Gordon adopts a proactive and enthusiastic approach to his business, taking pride in seeing his private, corporate and institutional clients succeed with each transaction he concludes with them.
Industrial Real Estate Experience
- 2022-Present: National Director
- 2019-2022: Director
- 2018-2019: Associate Director
- 2016-2018: Manager
- 2014-2016: Senior Executive
- 2013-2014: Executive
Since joining Colliers in 2013, Gordon’s personal focus is on industrial institutional-grade leasing, major site sales and investment sales. He sits on the national occupier and national capital markets team, assisting his colleagues nationally with corporate occupier and investor mandates.
- $42,679,000 - 5-15 Gwen Road Cranbourne West
- $30,112,500 - 92 Enterprise Road Pakenham
- $27,930,000 - 60 Jamieson Way Dandenong South
- $25,000,000 - 54-76 Southern Road Mentone
- $24,000,000 - 45-49 Whitfield Boulevard Cranbourne West
- $19,750,000 - 96-126 Ordish Road Dandenong South
- $18,000,000 - 5 & 7 Quality Drive Dandenong South
- $15,100,000 - 105 South Gippsland Highway Dandenong South
- $13,800,000 - 75 Frankston Gardens Drive Carrum Downs
- $11,500,000 - 420 Mount Dandenong Road Kilsyth
- $10,702,000 - 345 South Gippsland Highway Dandenong South
- $10,750,000 - 10&20 Christensen Street Cheltenham
- $8,150,000 - 5 Link Road Pakenham
- $2,726,000 - Units 2+3, 45 McNaughton Road Clayton
- $1,606,000 - 60 Jamieson Way Dandenong South
- $1,555,000 - 57-63 Fairchild Street Heatherton
- $1,514,000 - 45 Portlink Drive Dandenong South
- $1,472,000 - 359 Frankston Dandenong Road Dandenong South
- $1,200,000 - 7 Duigan Drive Moorabbin Airport
- $1,090,000 - W2 95 South Gippsland Highway Dandenong South
- $1,050,000 - 189-195 Discovery Road Dandenong South
- $1,050,000 - WA, 150-164 Atlantic Drive Keysborough
- $973,000 - 47-57 Wedgewood Road Hallam
- $870,000 - Unit 2, 80-96 South Park Drive Dandenong South
- $796,000 - 1-23 Letcon Drive Dandenong South
National Director | Industrial
Hugh Gilbert began his career in Office Services working both the Melbourne & Sydney markets before relocating to Melbourne and switching product lines to service the Melbourne West Industrial market with his first year commencing in 2018.
Hugh is analytically focused with a great portion of his time spent on collating and presenting data to insitutions and occupiers to assist them with strategy and decision making.
Hugh's focus is the 5,000sqm+ institutional market and in co-managing the Colliers North-West Industrial team of fourteen operators and support staff.
Recent transactions include;
-Mitre10 (51,000sq.) PRE-COMMITMENT (Circa 115M end value)
-25-27 & 39 Indwe Street, West Footscray (9.9Ha) Development Site) SALE (45M)
-ASColour (19,900 Sq.) PRE-COMMITMENT & 9M building sale (Circa 40M deal value)
-Arlec (29,000 Sq.) PRE-COMMITMENT (Circa 38M end value)
-Nippon Express (19,000 Sq.) PRE-COMMITMENT (Circa 30M end value)
-Palmers Road, Truganina (3.5Ha Development Site) SALE (18M)
-Dunlop Flooring (9,100 Sq.) PRE-COMMITMENT (Circa 12M end value)
-Victorian Freight Specialists (7,750 Sq.) PRE-COMMITMENT (Circa 23M end value inc. spec)
-119-121 William Angliss Drive (10,300 Sq.) SALE (12M)
-2 Maker Place (30,000 Sq. Non-disclosed) LEASE
National Director | Industrial
Nick's passion for real estate stems from an extensive family background in property. He has a proven track record in general agency market striving to create great results for his clients through his market knowledge.
His strong communication, negotiation and management skills combined with an intimate knowledge of the Melbourne North West property market puts Nick in a unique position to maximise the value achieved in commercial property transactions.
His current role as a National Director in Industrial sees him specialising in sales and leasing of properties 5,000sqm and above. Nick predominantly works with major institutional and private clients.
Nick was recently recognised at the Dexus awards with ‘Industrial Leasing Transaction of the Year’. This is awarded to individuals who, through dedication in developing their expertise, client engagement, service excellence and collaboration are acknowledged as achieving the best leasing transaction of 2019.
Nick is considered a market expert in Industrial within the Colliers business nationally, with a strong commitment to delivering the best solution for all his clients.
Director | Industrial
Leading the Eastern Industrial team, Jonathan specialises in major site sales and institutional leasing throughout the Inner & Outer East industrial precincts. His market knowledge and proven track record has formed key relationships within this market as Jonathan maximises the potential of industrial real estate to accelerate his client’s success.
Industrial Real Estate Experience
- 2019-Present - Director
- 2018-2019 - Associate Director
- 2017-2018 - Manager
- 2015-2017 - Executive
Sales Track Record
- 1 Gilbert Park Drive, Knoxfield - $16,950,000
- 420-426 Mount Dandenong Road, Kilsyth - $11,500,000
- 120-124 Merrindale Drive, Kilsyth - $8,000,000
- 207-209 Colchester Road, Kilsyth - $11,250,000
- 4-8 Ricketts Road, Mount Waverley - $15,950,000
- 40-48 Howleys Road, Notting Hill - $13,000,000
- 1513-1533 Centre Road, Clayton - $11,000,000
- 80-84 Peters Avenue, Mulgrave - $9,102,520
- 22 & 24 Henderson Road, Knoxfield - $9,050,000
- 8-12 Jacks Road, Oakleigh South - $5,000,000
- 1626-1638 Centre Road, Springvale - $11,000,000
- 26-30 Parsons Avenue, Springvale - $8,750,000
- 1 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield - $8,250,000
- 1126 Centre Road, Oakleigh South - $19,000,000
- 110-112 Fairbank Road, Clayton South - $10,4000,000
- 142-146 Faribank Road, Clayton South - $11,380,000
- 5-9 Cleeland Road, Oakleigh South - $7,568,000
- 15 Anzed Court, Mulgrave - $2,725,000