Director, Transaction Services | Hotels
Guy has over 10 years of property experience with the primary focus over this time on the Hotel and Student Accommodation market originally in the valuation division and more recently specialsiing in the sale of Hotel and Student Accommodation Assets.
Since transfering to a specialist sales role, Guy has focussed in the the hotel and student accommodation sectors with a broad base of experience in the sales of pubs, motels, hotels, and student accommodation assets. Guy has been actively involved in the growth of the Student Accommodation sector across Australia particularly within Melbourne transacting a number of sites to a wide variety of major operators.
In addition to traditional real estate sales, Guy undertakes Hotel Management Agreement negotiations having worked for Salta Properties (Hotel Indigo - Docklands), Vicinity Centres (Hotel Chadstone - M Gallery by Sofitel) and Century Group (St Regis Melbourne) amongst others.
Over my career as a broker and valuer, I have been involved in a number of significant transactions and appointments which highlight my understanding of the hotel and leisure market including:
- Acquisition of major hotel assets in Melbourne;
- Acquisition of three premier resort properties on behalf of RACT;
- Major nightclub development, feasibility and eventual sale;
- Sale of Bell City, Preston - one of Victoria's largest hotel assets;
- Various student accommodation development site sales;
- Numerous Pub acquisitions;
- Hotel Management Agreements on for new hotel developments; and
- Consultancy with receivers regarding distressed hospitality assets.
B. App Sci (Vals) Hons.
Deague Group, Scape, Urbanest, UniLodge, Iglu, Tadcaster Hospitality, Peregrine Projects, Salta Properties, Caydon, Century Group Australia, John Holland, Australian Red Cross, BPM