Director | Residential
Hamish specialises in the sale/acquisition of Residential Development Sites in the Melbourne City Fringe & Metropolitan market.
This specialization involves issuing strategic advice to a range of clients including but not limited to institutional clients, private clients, boutique developers, international developers and adjoining home owners.
Types of disposal include the sale of the below:
• Sale of permitted and unpermitted apartment development sites
• Sale of permitted and unpermitted townhouse development sites
• Sale of adjoining homes as development sites
• Sale of land subdivisions
Some significant recent professional accomplishments Include:
- 84-96 Bastings Street, Northcote - Undisclosed: Infill townhouse site
- 699 Park Street, Brunswick - $16,500,000: Permitted for 163 apartments and sold to a BTR developer
- 62-94 Jacksons Road, Mulgrave - Infill site of 4.6Ha suitable for Retirement Living and Aged Care
- 44-60 Jacksons Road, Mulgrave - Infill 2ha site suitable for townhosue development
- 699 Park Street, Parkville - Undisclosed: Major park fronting site of 6,496m² suitable for a highe end residential development
- 19-25 Oakwood Avenue, Brighton - $15,500,000: Two adjoining house blocks sold as a luxury development site
- 81a Bell Street, Coburg - $21,000,000: Unpermitted 11,992m² site suitable for 450+ apartments
- 677 The Boulevard, Eaglemont - $16,600,000: 9,020m² site with a free standing office building
- 1 Kent Road & 24 Durham Road, Surrey Hills - Undisclosed: 9,147m² residential site with heritate improvements
- 15-31 Hay Street, Box Hill - $61,000,000: Major 5Ha infill development site
- 96-100 Oriel Road, Bellfield - Undisclosed: 2.2Ha infill development site
- 72 Ascot Vale Road, Flemington - $10,875,000: Permitted apartment site for 125 units
- 37 Graham Road, Highett - $90,000,000: Major infill development site of 9.3Ha suitbale for 500+ dwellings.
- 104-120 Mount Street, Heidelberg - $11,400,000: Permitted for 120 apartments.
- 152 Stanley Road, Keysborough - $12,000,000+ Permitted for a 40 lot subdivision and suitable for townhouses.
- 56 Kingloch Parade, Wantirna - $9,709,000: 1.25Ha unpermitted townhouse develoment site.
- Corner Male and Black Streets, Brighton - $14,000,000+ Three adjoining house blocks in Brighton.
- Armadale Consolidated Site - $8,858,000: Three adjoining house blocks on Wattletree Road, Armadale.
- Revitalising Cenral Dandenong EOI - 2Ha Major Activity Centre Portfolio.
- 271 Bridge Road, Richmond - $54,000,000: 1.4Ha inner city land parcil with a permit for 300+ dwellings and a full line supermarket.
- 378-390 St Georges Road, North Fitzroy - $8,130,000: Inner city site with a permit for 69 apartments.
- 235 Balaclava Road, Cauifleld North - $8,100,000: Luxury apartment site overlooking a park.
- 135 Sturt Street, Southbank - $28,000,000: Permit approved city fringe site for 206 apartments.
- 7-9 High Road, Camberwell - $17,600,000: Luxury townhouse site.
- 711 Station Street, Box Hill - $29,000,000: Box HIll Activity Centre Site.
- 845 Whitehorse Road, Box HIll - $46,000,000: Permit approved for 515 apartments within the Box HIll Activity Centre.
- 550 Epsom Road, Flemington - $33,000,000+: 1Ha development adjacent to the Flemington Racecourse, on behalf of the VRC.
- 68 Buckhurst Street, South Melbourne - $61,888,888: Permit approved city fringe site for 1,004 apartments.
- 600 Doncaster Road, Doncaster - $16,350,000: Permitted residetnial development site in the Doncaster Hill precinct. Record Unit rate achieved in that precinct.
- 200 Sydney Road, Coburg - $13,200,000: Permitted mixed use development site in the Coburg Activity Centre.
- 385-387 Wattletree Road, Malvern East - $12,650,000 - Un-permitted development site fronting onto Central park.
- 150 Arthurton Road, Northcote - $13,450,000: Un-permitted mixed use development site that had recently been rezoned.
- 103-105 High Street, Prahran - $10,000,000: Permitted development site sold for a record land rate in the Stonning municipality (excluding Forrest Hill) of $11,765/m².
- 1-11 Quinton Road, Camberwell - $15,700,000: Permitted development sold for a staggering unit rate of $196,250.
- 11 Whitehall Street, Footscray - In excess of $17,500,000: Former industrial facility sold as a residential development site.
Bachelor of Business (Property) RMIT (2008)
Estate Master Development Feasibility (2008)
Agents Representative Course - Victoria (2007)
Geelong Grammar School (2004)
A selection of clients are listed below:
SP Setia, Everbright, Regis, OAC, BHC, Stockland, Urbis, PPB, Korda Mentha, Department of Treasury and Finance, Banco, Alpha 14, Mirvac, HLB Mann Judd, Jam Architects, Healey & Co.
Meat Eng - Anne Harvey
"You were discerning enough to understand the unique requirements of our business and deliver value by not only finding the perfect position but also the perfect internal fitout for us..."
Department of Treasury and Finance - Brian Dee
"I have no hesitation in recommending the real estate services of Colliers International and would welcome the opportunity to work with you again..."