Investment Services, Healthcare and Retirement Living
Henry brings more than 12 years of specialist expertise in residential aged care, retirement living, medical and child care.
Within this industry space he has successfully delivered projects that have covered aspects of transactions, operations, strategic decision making, valuations, financial modelling, development, project management and service design.
He consistently holds the trust of his specialist clients with his industry knowledge and depth and is proud to be an active advocate for the industry.
· Sitting member of the Property Council of Western Australia Retirement Living Committee.
· Nationally published studies on the cost of residential aged care of modern facilities in Australia and the cost of aged residential care across all of New Zealand.
· Involved in a sales transaction of the largest residential aged care portfolio in South Australia.
· Appointed as part project manager for the first proposed mixed use residential, commercial, child care and aged care and retirement living development in WA.
· Successfully brokered the transaction of Abbotsford Private Hospital in West Leederville for $20m to a listed Health REIT with 25 year lease to a listed Health Provider.
· Residential Aged Care and Retirement Living Feasibility work for over $200m in projects.
· Appointments on Government's expert evaluation panel.
· Strong track record of successful buyers appointment by private and not for profit organisations.
Bachelor of Commerce - University of Western Australia
Masters of Business Administration - Murdoch University