Executive | Industrial
Jacob joined the Colliers Industrial team in June 2021, having settled more than fifty transactions within two successful years of trading in the commercial real estate market. Strategically recruited, his particular focus is on the Nothern Gold Coast industrial markets.
Developing and maintaining solid relationships with clients has remained at the forefront throughout his career, enabling him to quickly establish himself as a top-industry prospect.
Since moving from the United Kingdom, Jacob has been able to build a large network through his excellent communication skills and dedication to helping clients achieve their desired result.
Sale of 40 Ferry Road, Southport QLD - $2,450,000
Sale of 3/84-86 Industry Drive, Tweed Heads South NSW - $915,000
Sale of 43 Price Street, Nerang QLD - $2,390,000
Sale of 25/3 Dalton Street, Upper Coomera QLD - $765,000
Transacted over $500,000 of lease value since joining Colliers
REIQ Real Estate Licence
NSW Real Estate Licence
Diploma of Leadership & Management
Director | Industrial
As the leader of the industrial division of Colliers on the Gold Coast, Daniel is committed delivering first class service and results for our valued clients.
Daniel's industrial property career started in 2006, and during this time he has worked with a wide-range of clientele, including national/global corporations, private and institutional developers, receivers and managers, local and state government departments, high net-worth investors, REITs and property syndicates, as well as local business.
Perseverance, consistency and efficiency are values Daniel adds to each transaction, accelerating his clients’ success.
Industrial Real Estate Experience
2019: Associate Director
2015: Senior Executive
2006-2011: Sales & Leasing Consultant
Daniel has negotiated over $275 million in sales and more than $15,000,000 p.a. in leasing of various industrial assets for his clients, including englobo land, land estates, freehold buildings, business parks and strata-titled unit developments.
Below are some recent notable transactions Daniel has facilitated:
- 6 Ron Parkenson Crescent, Corbould Park - $20,600,000
- 396 Stanmore Road, Yatala - $12,800,000
- Exit 54 Business Park, Coomera (project) - $11,000,000
- 58 Blanck Street, Ormeau - $8,000,000
- 18-26 Lahr's Road, Ormeau - $8,000,000
- 19-21 Christensen Road, Stapylton - $6,350,000
- 47 Business Street, Yatala - $6,100,000
- Lot 10 Pacific Highway, Coomera - $6,000,000
- 9 McPhail Road, Coomera - $6,000,000
- 14 Logistics Place, Arundel (project) - $5,815,000
- 10 Emeri Street, Stapylton - $4,850,000
- 50-52 Link Drive, Yatala - $4,200,000
- Lot 32 Newheath Drive, Arundel - $4,025,000
- City Caves Southport (project) - $3,725,400
- 44-50 Newheath Drive, Arundel - $3,761,600
- 60-64 Pearson Road, Yatala - $3,550,000
- 11-13 Barnett Place, Molendinar - $3,500,000
- 10 Strathaird Road, Bundall (project) - $3,445,000
- 214-224 Lahr's Road, Ormeau - $2,950,000
- Millaroo Drive, Helensvale - 88,950m²
- Enterprise Industrial Park, Molendinar - 18,000m²
- 33 Hinkler Drive, Highland Park - 5,950m²
- 32 Demand Avenue, Arundel - 5,202m²
- 9-13 Dixon Street, Yatala - 4,205m²
- 25 Dixon Street, Yatala - 2,870m²
Associate Director | Industrial & Large Format Retail
A graduate from The Southport School, Marlon Crawford is Associate Director of the industrial division for Colliers on the Gold Coast.
He services all industrial assets (both selling and leasing) ranging from; land sub-divisions, freestanding buildings and strata-titled warehouses. In addition to this, Marlon also specialises in showroom leases and mixed-use site sales.
Marlon has also been involved in several successful commercial property projects, with key clients that he continually does business with.
In 2018, the Gold Coast office was recognised as The REIQ 2018 Queensland Commercial Agency of the Year, a prestigious award from the Real Estate Institute of Queensland.
To date, Marlon has personally negotiated over $115 million worth of commercial property and negotiated over $13 million worth of leasing value per annum.
Executive | Industrial
A graduate from the Anglican Church Grammar School of Brisbane, Matthew joins the Colliers Gold Coast office as a Sales and Leasing Executive in the Industrial sector. Matthew will be working closely with Marlon Crawford and the Industrial team while he furthers his skills.
His core focus will be on Industrial sales and leasing throughout the Central and Southern districts of the Gold Coast Market.