National Director, Transaction Services | Agribusiness
James is a National Director within the Agribusiness Transaction Services business line, with over seven years’ experience in the divestment of large scale rural holdings across all asset classes.
He has an extensive background in marketing and sales strategy, having successfully transacted several properties across various agricultural commodities, including livestock, dairy, irrigated and dryland cropping, horticulture and viticulture, to name but a few.
James is based in Colliers International’s Sydney office, responsible for the disposal of assets across New South Wales and throughout Australia.
- Sale and Leaseback of the Flavorite Warragul Glasshouse in Warragul, Victoria for $177 million.
- Sale of Yaloak Estate in Ballan, Victoria for $58 million.
- Sale of the Sustainable Agriculture Fund (various locations) for circa $185 million.
- Sale of Forest Farm and The Avenue and Parkham in Parkham, Tasmania for $23.5 million.
- Sale of Woolbrook in Teesdale, Victoria for $20 million.
- Sale of Cairn Curran in Baringhup, Victoria for $13.1 million.
- Sale of Chintin Grange in Darraweit Guim, Victoria for $11 million.
- Sale of Doogallook, Terangaville and Eaglehawk in Yea, Victoria for circa $19 million.
- Sale of Kaladbro Station in Strathdownie, Victoria for $24 million.
- Sale of the Demeter Farming Portfolio in Skipton, Victoria for $29.1 million.
- Sale of Naringal Station in Wallinduc, Victoria for circa $17 million.
- Sale of the Frances Farm Portfolio (various locations) for $13 million.
- Sale of Morning Star Estate in Mt Eliza, Victoria for $36.2 million.
- Sale of Billabong and Murray Gwynne in Mulwala, New South Wales for circa $20 million.
- Sale of Yarunga Station and Fontainebleu in Savernake, New South Wales for $9.65 million.
- Sale of Mokanger and Lewana in Cavendish, Victoria for $15 million.
- Sale of Petabern Dairies in Undera, Victoria for $11.6 million.
- Sale of Cheviot Hills in Penshurst, Victoria for $10.25 million.
- Sale and Leaseback of the Nicoletti Group Portfolio in Merredin, Western Australia for $35 million.
- Sale of Lactanz Dairies in Scott River East, Western Australia for $30 million.
- Sale of Dunvar Vineyard in Darlington Point, New South Wales for $13 million.
- Bachelor of Business – University of Technology, Sydney
- Licenced Real Estate Agent - NSW (Licence No. 20365596)
- Registered Agent’s Representative – VIC, TAS, NSW, SA, WA & QLD
National Director, Transaction Services | Rural & Agribusiness
Duncan is a National Director within the Agribusiness Transactions Services team, with a background steeped in corporate advisory and restructure over a broad range of industry sectors, in particular property and agribusiness.
He has wide experience and a substantial record of achievement in optimising value and implementing practical divestment solutions in the sale of large-scale rural landholdings and businesses across all industry sectors, including but not limited to livestock, dairy, irrigated and dryland cropping, horticulture, viticulture and forestry.
This includes specialist knowledge from initial assessment, sale strategy and marketing, price maximisation, negotiation, evaluation of highest and best offers and management of contract execution.
Duncan is based in Colliers International’s Melbourne office, responsible for the disposal of assets across Victoria, Tasmania and Southern New South Wales.
Senior Executive, Transaction Services | Agribusiness
Critical to Bob’s success is his ability to understand clients’ needs which is essential in the negotiation of business transactions focused on achieving the best results for the vendor.
Bob has expansive experience in the agribusiness sector, based on a foundation of primary production. He has achieved a highly successful 44 years in business management in agribusiness retail and property sales, attributed to building long term relationships, his ethical manner and personable communication style.
The Moree region is a hub for extensive and diverse agricultural opportunities from which Bob has developed extensive networks across many industries. For the past six years Bob has held a prominent role as Branch Manager Delta Agribusiness Moree where he operated as a licenced NSW Stock and Station Property agent. During this period, he successfully marketed several Moree properties achieving outstanding success for his vendors.
Bob‘s experience also extends to a wide range of new technologies and practices adopted in the farming industry. Bob also has a practical knowledge of the relevant legislative requirements for management of water and vegetation.
- Bob’s business success is attributed to the trusted relationships he develops, backed by a sound knowledge & genuine understanding of the needs of his clients.
- 44 years’ experience in agricultural production, business management and rural property sales.
- Living at Moree, north west NSW with extensive knowledge and exposure to a diverse range of agricultural production enterprises and associated businesses across Australia.
- Extensive travel in Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and New Zealand has further enhanced a worldwide view of the agribusiness sector.