Director, Metro Sales | Investment Services
I sell real estate across various asset classes including: office, childcare, industrial, medical, retail, service stations, self-storage, residential apartment blocks, national tenanted investments and development sites.
At Colliers, our clients include government agencies, listed companies, banks, funds, receivers, non-for profits, syndicates and private investors.
In recent years our Gold Coast office has been recognised as 'The Queensland Commercial Agency of The Year', a prestigious award from the Real Estate Institute of Queensland.
With a bachelor of Environmental Engineering from the University of Queensland, I have worked in the capacity of a Process Improvement Engineer for a multi-national.
I maintain a keen interest in innovations that benefit the wastewater, agriculture, aquaculture and bioprocessing industries.
Some of the larger deals I have marketed and sold include:
• $14,180,000 - 24ha Development Site (Yawalpah Rd, Pimpama)
• $11,450,000 - Approved Development Site (Wollemi Pl, Tweed Heads)
• $10,500,000 - Office Building (Marine Parade, Southport) - sold twice
• $10,200,000 - 7-Eleven Anchored Convenience Centre (Coelia Ct, Carrara)
• $10,000,000 - Commercial 12 Lot Sub-division (Siganto Dr, Helensvale)
• $9,600,000 - Shopping Centre (Cottonwood Plaza, Oxenford)
• $9,500,000 - 5-Level Office Building (Bundall Rd, Bundall)
• $8,325,000 - 7.3ha Mixed Use Site (Lahrs Rd, Ormeau)
• $8,300,000 - Retail / Office Building (McDonald House, Burleigh)
• $8,300,000 - Bankwest Office Building (Marine Pde, Southport)
• $8,200,000 - Government Office Building (Short St, Southport)
• $7,900,000 - Medical Site (Bayberry Ln, Robina)
• $7,500,000 - Grafton Office Complex (Grafton, NSW)
• $7,275,000 - Office Development Site (Paddington Pl, Robina)
• $6,973,000 - Office Building (Nerang Street, Southport)
• $6,100,000 - Office / Retail Building (Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise)
• $6,000,000 - Industrial Complex (Activity Cres, Molendinar) - sold twice
Bachelor of Engineering (University of Queensland)
Memberships & Involvements
QLD - Licensed Real Estate Agent (L.R.E.A)
NSW - Class 1 Agent-Real Estate
“James Crawford is one of the hardest working agents in the industry.”
- Rod MacLeod, Managing Director, AHC Limited
"From start to finish you presented a professional, friendly service. I was pleased with your attention to detail and how you kept me updated on all levels. Thank you again for your services which led to a great conclusion."
- Annette de Jonge, Vendor of Hungry Jacks, Armidale
Senior Executive, Metro Sales | Investment Services
Ryan has over 8 years of agency experience which has allowed him to develop a valuable skillset specific to the retail sector. He has the ability to support his clients by creating secure foundations to their assets financially with strategic retail leasing, ensuring sustainability and complimentary tenancy mixing is of the highest priority. Ryan utilizes his network of industry contacts to secure national brand anchor’s and reduce vacancies within the balance of the assets specialty tenants. Over the past 3 years Ryan has worked closely with the Colliers International Gold Coast and Brisbane directors of Retail Investment Services to further develop his skill set to assist his clients with profitably acquiring or divesting strata/volumetric/freehold retail assets.
Director In Charge | Gold Coast
As the Director in Charge of the Gold Coast office, Steven is responsible for the continued success and growth of an award-winning team across multiple service lines. As part of his dual-role, Steven also represents Colliers as the Director of Investment Services in a transactional based sales management role.
Working within our national platform, we share knowledge and have a collective commitment to deliver the absolute best results for our clients.
In 2018, our Gold Coast office received the prestigious Real Estate Institute of Queensland ('REIQ') Commercial Agency of the Year Award.
Steven specialises in the marketing and sale of high profile commercial assets and with over 20 year’s experience, he has negotiated more than $700 million in local commercial property sales in recent years. Steven offers an unrivalled track record in Gold Coast commercial sales and his in-depth knowledge and expertise of the local commercial market is second to none. Steven provides clients with a high level of service that extends beyond a traditional sales appointment by utilising both innovative and effective marketing strategies.
Previously Steven has been honoured to receive the REIQ Commercial Salesperson of the Year Award.