Valuation & Advisory Services
View More View More
Professional SummaryI commenced employment at Colliers International Valuation and Advisory Services division in February 2008 and have a range of experience across a range of property types with particular focus on industrial, commercial and residential englobo market sectors.
My experience and strengths are predominately focused on:
Residential Land Sub-division. Some major valuations include:
- ‘The Vista’ estate, Karnup ; circa 105 ha development 1,020 residential lots
- ‘The Glades’ estate, Byford; circa 260 ha development 2,800 residential lots
- ‘Whistling Grove estate, Wandi; circa 12 ha development 160 residential lots;
- ‘Avonlee’ estate, Brabham; circa 27 ha development yielding 450 residential lots.
Large Scale Industrial. Some major valuations include:
- Woolworths Distribution Centre, Perth Airport
- Coles Distribution Centre, Perth Airport
- Kmart Distribution Centre, Canning Vale
- GE Facility, Jandakot Airport
Commercial. Some major valuations include:
- Governor Stirling 197 St Georges Tce
- St Georges Square 225 St Georges Tce
- Parmelia House 191 St Georges Tce
- London House, 216 St Georges Tce
EducationI became a Licensed Valuer and accredited Certified Practising Valuer by the Australia Property Institute in December 2010.
I hold a Bachelor of Commerce degree with a double major in Property and Accounting, in addition to a Post Graduate Certificate in Property Valuation.
Valuation and Advisory Services
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.