Marketing and Business Development
I joined Colliers International in March 2010 as Retail Portfolio Marketing Manager for Western Australia. In this role, I oversaw a team of Head Office and on-site Marketing Managers, responsible for the implementation of effective promotional, communication and advertising based strategies for the Retail Portfolio.
In July 2012, I was promoted to a company role and appointed as the Marketing and Business Development Manager for WA, responsible for the Corporate Colliers International branding for Western Australia.
In July 2014, I was promoted to Associate Director of Marketing and Business Development. An essential component of this role is to provide lead generation opportunities to all WA heads of department, promoting their services, assisting to win new business and aim to develop opportunities.
I have been involved in the following redevelopments, refurbishments and rebranding projects.
- Lakeside Joondalup Shopping City - $250m redevelopment multiple staged marketing and communications campaign.
- Harbour Town Perth – Replenishment of tenancy mix and re-positioning.
- Primewest Gwelup – Rebranding and refurbishments.
- Darch Plaza – Construction of new centre.
- Currambine Central – Redevelopment and rebranding.
- Bachelor of Business (Double degree in Marketing & Management)
- Diploma of Business (Management & Marketing)
- Certificate Small Business Management