National Director | Sydney Metro Sales
29 years’ experience in Commercial, Investment Sales, Development and Portfolio Sales. With over 18 years with Colliers International's Investment Sales I have a strong understanding of Parramatta CBD and surrounding metro markets with recent transaction in Burwood for $80 million , $80 million in Sydney Olympic Park and Parramatta for $81 million with 3 transactions in 2017 totaling over $200,000,000 with another currently in Due Diligence i early 2018 for $70 plus million
Recent notable property sales include:
- Panther Portfolio for $260,000
- 18 Smith St Parramatta $84,750,000
- 10 Dawn Fraser Drive Sydney Olympic Park $80,150,000
- 110 George Street, Parramatta for $81,675,000
- 58 Railway Parade, Burwood for $80,000,000
- 126 Church St Parramatta for $52,000,000
- 18 Smith Street, Parramatta for $47,450,000
- CSIRO Blacktown $45,000,000
- 126 Church Street Parramatta $42,020,000
- Defence Site North Penrith Thornton Park $40,000,000
- 21-23 Solent Circuit Baulkham Hills $38,175,000
- 93 George Street Parramatta $37,243,000
- 87 Marsden Street, Parramatta for $33,150,000
- 75 George Street, Parramatta for $32,550,000
- 121 Henry Street, Penrith for $31,025,000
- 8 Australia Avenue, Homebush for $30,150,000
- 9 George Street Parramatta $30,000,000
- 93 George Street, Parramatta for $28,750,000
- 132 Marsden Street, Parramatta for $25,425,000
- 3 Horwood Place , Parramatta for $25,400,000
- 81-93 Flushcombe Road Blacktown $20,600,000
- 3 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills for $20,500,000
- 17-21 Macquarie Street , Parramatta for $18,750,000
- Jordan Springs Portfolio (various) for $15,898,145
- 12-14 Butler Street, Hurstville for $15,325,000
- 2-6 George Young Street, Regents Park for $12,425,000
- 14 Railway Parade, Burwood for $10,850,000
- 90 Phillip Street, Parramatta for $10,600,000
- 96 Phillip Street, Parramatta for $9,300,000
- 8 & 10-12 Evan Street, Penrith for $8,100,000
- 25 Rance Road, Werrington for $8,100,000
- 521-527 High Street, Penrith for $7,650,000
- 708-712 Woodville Road, Fairfield East for $6,500,000
- 25 Grose Street, Parramatta for $6,000,000
Bach Property EconomicsUniversity of Western Sydney
Memberships & Involvements
Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
Investa· Mirvac · Colonial First State Investments·· Brookfield Multiplex · ING Real Estate· · Charter Hall/Macquarie Office Trust· Stockland · Westpac, Abacus Property Group, Sandran, Marprop , Quintessential, Dexus, Australian Unity and IOOF.
Dr Frank Wolf Abacus
David Elks Panthers
Brett Dillion Grosvenor
Sean Gavin St John
Tony Stewart Monthima
Shane Quinn Quintessential
Steve Grant Capital Corpatation
Associate Director | Investment Services
Jordan is one of the leading members of the Colliers Parramatta team and has an in-depth knowledge and ability in assessing property and how to unlock potential. With over 10 years’ experience in the commercial, development and valuations industry, Jordan has an eye for detail and is a keen negotiator.
Having completed an Advanced Diploma in Property Valuation and more recently a Masters of Property Development at the University of Technology, Sydney; providing him with an invaluable knowledge of the property industry.
Jordan prides himself on his attention to detail, his enthusiasm to exceed expectations and maintain close client relationships.
National Director | Metro Sales
I am one of the most respected real estate professionals with significant experience in both domestic and international commercial real estate transactions with expertise in Governments, Corporations, Private Clients, Public REIT and Institutional real estate sales & marketing.
I have a wide well-established referral network for connecting and accessing to both onshore and offshore capital, particularly from the Asian countries including China, Singapore and other South East Asia countries for commercial properties in Sydney, Australia.
I am a driving force for the national premium investment auctions at Colliers International as my national team is dedicated to achieving premium prices for vendors and the 'biggest bang for their buck' through our special premium auction strategies.
I am also responsible for outstanding team contribution, excellence in leading successful teams, strong presentation & communications and effective interaction with other business line leaders within the Colliers International Global network.
I am capable of working successfully under pressure with multi tasks in a fast paced environment and highly self-motivated with a hands-on attention to details that only personal experience can bring.
- Commercial real estate investment brokerage;
- Development site sales;
- Acquisition and development;
- Investment underwriting;
- Market analysis;
- Structured transactions;
- Complicated partnership dispute disposal (section 66G);
- Government, corporation and Insolvency solutions;
- Due diligence and