Director, Land Marketing | Residential
Josh specializes in the marketing and sale of residential land, development sites and new projects in the ACT, from englobo to mixed-use sites, land lots in master planned estates, suburban residential blocks in established suburbs and new apartments and townhouses.
Josh accelerates the success of his clients by developing and implementing strategies to achieve a premium price for their property. Services include marketing through Colliers International’s Asian platform, client reporting and liaison, marketing budget management, strategy design and implementation as well as due diligence information management.
The high level of service Josh provides has enabled him to build strong long-term partnerships with his clients and has resulted in numerous referrals. Josh’s enthusiasm and passion for the property industry coupled with his extensive knowledge and strong network of developer, investor and property consultant contacts has allowed him to achieve more than $1 billion in residential property sales.
- 2022 Lawson multi unit auction sold for $25.45m
- 2022 Belconnen Town Centre site sold for $20.5m
- 2021 Queanbeyan CBD site sold for $8.05m
- 2021 Gungahlin multi unit auction of 4 blocks totalling $21.5m
- 2020 The Parks Red Hill land lots sold for $12.5m
- 2020 Tharwa blocks sold for $1.37m
- 2020 3 & 5 D'Arcy Place Chifley sold for $1.63m
- 2020 Macarthur House site sold for $19m
- 2020 Gungahlin multi unit auction of 5 blocks totalling $26m
- 2020 Braddon Place sold for $28m
- 2020 Block 2 Section 180 sold for $12.5m
- 2020 58 Leichhardt St sold for $2.79m
- 2019 Catalina land subdivision sold for $1m
- 2019 Murrumbateman rural land holding sold for $9.15m
- 2019 Monash Community Facility site sold at auction for $1.7m
- 2019 ARI auction of 6 sites on behalf of the ACT Government totalling $100.625m
- 2018 Red Hill 'The Precinct' sold for $50m
- 2018 Over $211m in sales for the suburban residential program (Mr Fluffy)
- 2018 Red Hill Community Facility site sold at auction for $1.8m ($835,000 over reserve)
- 2018 Coombs site sold at auction for $3.35m
- 2018 Taylor sites auction totalling $8.59 million
- 2017 Over $47m in sales for the suburban residential program (Mr Fluffy)
- 2017 Wright mixed use site sold for $10.25m
- 2017 Appointed to manage the sale of the suburban residential blocks (Mr Fluffy)
- 2017 Moncrieff and Coombs auction totalling $20.65 million
- 2017 Mt Majura Terrace EOI for $8.6m
- 2017 Mt Majura Estate land release 100% clearance totalling $9.835m
- 2017 Watson townhouse sites sold for $13.75 million
- 2016 Denman Prospect townhouse EOI for $6.4 million
- 2016 Denman Prospect builders auction totalling $15.94 million
- 2016 DA approved Bruce development site sold for $6 million
- 2016 Rural land holding Section 800 Gungahlin sold for $3.5 million
- 2016 Woden Townhouse Site sold for $6 million
- 2016 Section 52 development site sold at auction for $47 million
- 2016 Achieved 100% clearance rate for 106 Throsby land lots totalling $47 million
- 2016 Sold 3 multi-unit sites in Coombs at auction for well above reserve
- 2015 Sold 40 blocks in 3 hours for the Denman Prospect Land Lots auction totalling $19.65 million
- 2015 Block 1 Section 18 & Block 2 Section 21 Coombs auction sold for $11.46 million, significantly above reserve
Suburban Land Agency, City Renewal Authority, Asbestos Response Taskforce, Capital Estate Developments, DOMA Group, Morris Property Group, C7 Developments, Hindmarsh, Stockland, Next Level Eighteen, QPRC, PerSe, Nikias Diamond, Bronte Group, BLOC
Operations Manager | Residential
Vanessa began her working career began with Morris Consolidated & Amalgamated Property Group approximately 17 years ago. Vanessa provided administration assistance to the directors and development managers. After 5 years she moved to Colliers International which has proven to be a positive move. Colliers International put Vanessa through her Real Estate registration and Vanessa has been part of some very exciting developments and has seen immense growth within her team over her 12 years working at Colliers International.
Executive, Project Marketing | Residential
Canberra born and raised, Richard is firmly focused on maintaining strong ongoing relationships and achieving not just results, but excellent results and was attracted to Colliers International because of its culture, values and focus on achieving the best for their clients. Colliers people are successful because they enjoy what they do which you would note in your interactions with Richard. A Canberra local and through sports and education Richard has a very large Canberra database and connection and prides himself on his local referal network.
Executive, Project Marketing | Residential
CANBERRA is a wonderful city to live, work and invest in.
As a resident of the Canberra region since 1975, Leon has seen Canberra grow and thrive from the Bush Capital into a vibrant and engaging city.
Canberra offers opportunities across many industry sectors including education & training, IT, defence, health, cultural facilities, sport and of course, the public service, both federal and ACT.
Canberra’s housing market strong with good consistent growth in prices and rental returns, particularly in the City, inner north to Belconnen and inner south to Woden.
First time home buyers, second home buyers, downsizers and investors are all seeing the benefits of apartment living in Canberra, as they engage with the amenity of their precinct shops, restaurants and services.
Colliers International is pleased to market Canberra’s best properties by Canberra’s most trusted developers and Leon would be pleased to assist you find the ideal property for your lifestyle and budget, either as a live-in ownder or investor.
Our current projects include:
THE PARKS, RED HILL – by DOMA Group & Stockland. Terrace townhouses, and apartment residences. Simply stunning. Very high quality. 3 and 4 bedroom terraces and 1,2,and 3 bedroom apartments. Completion in 2022 & 2023.
THE FOOTHILLS, CAMPBELL – by DOMA Group. Limestone Avenue on the site of the former CSIRO headquarters. Wonderful Townhouses and Apartments, with stunning views to the city and Brindabellas.
Please contact Leon for information on these quality projects.
Leon.Buchanan@colliers.com or mobile 0409 623 123
Associate Director, Project Marketing | Residential
Customer service is Necta’s upmost priority, she is quick to build repour with buyers through seeking out their desires, identifying options and delivering solutions to best suit their budget and needs. Buying a property is a personal and important milestone for most buyers, Necta goes above and beyond the normal services to assist her buyers.
Necta’s friends, family, past colleagues and customers describe her as a natural “people” person with exceptional sales technique; she is friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and provides exceptional customer service.
The relationships Necta builds are long lasting with many buyers purchasing from her again and again. Necta is an Associate Director of the Residential Team and mentors junior agents. Necta is a Lead Agent on many projects including Parc Apartments, DKSN, Park Avenue and new project in Campbell called The Foothills.
Necta has been a sales consultant for the majority of her working career, having commenced at Colliers International in 2013. Necta has a wealth of information and knowledge about Canberra and the real estate market. As an investor and homeowner herself, she prides herself on fulfilling her clients’ needs, her hard work, building trust, and servicing the vendors.
Coordinator, Marketing & Communications | Residential
Jessica accelerates the success of clients through innovative marketing initiatives with a digital focus. Jessica is also responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and managing end-to-end marketing campaigns across residential projects and development site sales.
Jessica is also responsible for generating week by week and end of month marketing reports for her clients. Jessica works in close partnership with all parties involved in bringing a project and campaign to life.
Director | Residential
As Director, Residential for Colliers International in the ACT , Shane leads a team of real etsate professionals responsible for the marketing and sale of residential projects, land estates, residential development sites and large englobo residential sales in Canberra and the surrounding region.
Shane works closely with both the Canberra and National Residential businesses to pitch, list and manage a range of residential projects to ensure the best possible outcomes for our developer clients in the ACT and interstate. Providing expert advice on current and future market conditions, design, product mix and pricing of projects is the key to ensuring the very best return for developer clients. My clients rely on his solid research and market knowledge to assist them in making the best decisions for the success of their project.
As a Director of the Canberra business, Shane is also a member of the Senior Leadership Team and works closely and collaboratively with other teams within Colliers International including capital markets, retail and commercial to provide high-level advice regarding their clients' property to service their requirements across all phases of their current and future developments.
Shane also has a close working relationship with Peter Chittenden, National Managing Director of Residential so that he is across new residential project marketing opportunities both locally and nationally, so that local developer clients can be kept abreast of opportunities outside of the Nation's capital.