Director, Land Marketing | Residential
Josh specializes in the marketing and sale of residential land, development sites and new projects in the ACT, from englobo to mixed-use sites, land lots in master planned estates, suburban residential blocks in established suburbs and new apartments and townhouses.
Josh accelerates the success of his clients by developing and implementing strategies to achieve a premium price for their property. Services include marketing through Colliers International’s Asian platform, client reporting and liaison, marketing budget management, strategy design and implementation as well as due diligence information management.
The high level of service Josh provides has enabled him to build strong long-term partnerships with his clients and has resulted in numerous referrals. Josh’s enthusiasm and passion for the property industry coupled with his extensive knowledge and strong network of developer, investor and property consultant contacts has allowed him to achieve more than $1 billion in residential property sales.
- 2022 Lawson multi unit auction sold for $25.45m
- 2022 Belconnen Town Centre site sold for $20.5m
- 2021 Queanbeyan CBD site sold for $8.05m
- 2021 Gungahlin multi unit auction of 4 blocks totalling $21.5m
- 2020 The Parks Red Hill land lots sold for $12.5m
- 2020 Tharwa blocks sold for $1.37m
- 2020 3 & 5 D'Arcy Place Chifley sold for $1.63m
- 2020 Macarthur House site sold for $19m
- 2020 Gungahlin multi unit auction of 5 blocks totalling $26m
- 2020 Braddon Place sold for $28m
- 2020 Block 2 Section 180 sold for $12.5m
- 2020 58 Leichhardt St sold for $2.79m
- 2019 Catalina land subdivision sold for $1m
- 2019 Murrumbateman rural land holding sold for $9.15m
- 2019 Monash Community Facility site sold at auction for $1.7m
- 2019 ARI auction of 6 sites on behalf of the ACT Government totalling $100.625m
- 2018 Red Hill 'The Precinct' sold for $50m
- 2018 Over $211m in sales for the suburban residential program (Mr Fluffy)
- 2018 Red Hill Community Facility site sold at auction for $1.8m ($835,000 over reserve)
- 2018 Coombs site sold at auction for $3.35m
- 2018 Taylor sites auction totalling $8.59 million
- 2017 Over $47m in sales for the suburban residential program (Mr Fluffy)
- 2017 Wright mixed use site sold for $10.25m
- 2017 Appointed to manage the sale of the suburban residential blocks (Mr Fluffy)
- 2017 Moncrieff and Coombs auction totalling $20.65 million
- 2017 Mt Majura Terrace EOI for $8.6m
- 2017 Mt Majura Estate land release 100% clearance totalling $9.835m
- 2017 Watson townhouse sites sold for $13.75 million
- 2016 Denman Prospect townhouse EOI for $6.4 million
- 2016 Denman Prospect builders auction totalling $15.94 million
- 2016 DA approved Bruce development site sold for $6 million
- 2016 Rural land holding Section 800 Gungahlin sold for $3.5 million
- 2016 Woden Townhouse Site sold for $6 million
- 2016 Section 52 development site sold at auction for $47 million
- 2016 Achieved 100% clearance rate for 106 Throsby land lots totalling $47 million
- 2016 Sold 3 multi-unit sites in Coombs at auction for well above reserve
- 2015 Sold 40 blocks in 3 hours for the Denman Prospect Land Lots auction totalling $19.65 million
- 2015 Block 1 Section 18 & Block 2 Section 21 Coombs auction sold for $11.46 million, significantly above reserve
Suburban Land Agency, City Renewal Authority, Asbestos Response Taskforce, Capital Estate Developments, DOMA Group, Morris Property Group, C7 Developments, Hindmarsh, Stockland, Next Level Eighteen, QPRC, PerSe, Nikias Diamond, Bronte Group, BLOC
Associate Director | Residential
Vanessa began her working career began with Morris Consolidated & Amalgamated Property Group approximately 17 years ago. Vanessa provided administration assistance to the directors and development managers. After 5 years she moved to Colliers International which has proven to be a positive move. Colliers International put Vanessa through her Real Estate registration and Vanessa has been part of some very exciting developments and has seen immense growth within her team over her 12 years working at Colliers International.
Project Marketing Executive | Residential
Jessica accelerates the success of clients through innovative marketing initiatives with a digital focus. Jessica is also responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and managing end-to-end marketing campaigns.
Within her current role in the Residential team, Jess works closely with our clients, to handle all Canberra projects, in various stages of pre-launch, launch to market and maintenance campaigns.
This includes fortnightly marketing and development team meetings, marketing initiatives and campaign creations, along with management of the duration of the campaign and communicating with internal and external stakeholders. Jess also provides detailed analysis to Sales Directors and clients to assist in product design and lead generation.
Jess also works closely with various external stakeholders across the relevant media and creative agencies to provide the best support and expertise on behalf of the business and our clients. This includes the creation of a new brand for a PerSe development, management of new asset creation for ‘The Fields | Stage 3 & 4’ and Adhoc creative for DOMA projects.
Jess assists the Senior Leadership Team with coordinating monthly Public Relations meetings with each division, social media for the Canberra business and events for staff and clients.
Director | Residential
As Director, Residential for Colliers International in the ACT , Shane leads a team of real etsate professionals responsible for the marketing and sale of residential projects, land estates, residential development and Build-to-Rent sites and large englobo residential sales in Canberra and the surrounding region.
Shane works closely with both the Canberra and National Residential businesses to pitch, list and manage a range of residential projects to ensure the best possible outcomes for our developer clients in the ACT and interstate. Providing expert advice on current and future market conditions, design, product mix and pricing of projects is the key to ensuring the very best return for developer clients. My clients rely on his solid research and market knowledge to assist them in making the best decisions for the success of their project.
As a long standing Director of the Canberra business, Shane is also a member of the Executive Leadership Team and works closely and collaboratively with other teams within Colliers International including capital markets, retail and commercial to provide high-level advice regarding their clients' property to service their requirements across all phases of their current and future developments.
Shane also has a close working relationship with Diana Sarcasmo, National Managing Director of Residential so that he is across new residential project marketing opportunities both locally and nationally, and so that local developer clients can be kept abreast of opportunities outside of the Nation's capital.