Senior Analyst | Retail Investment Services
Lea Levy is an experienced analyst within Colliers Retail Investment Services business, working alongside the national team, specialising in the sale of major shopping centres.
As an analyst, Lea is responsible for supporting Retail Investment Services in delivering transaction services. This includes providing analysis on demographics, asset fundamentals and financials to optimise the success of the business’s campaigns and deliver the best results for clients.
Prior to joining Colliers in early 2019, Lea was a Finance Analyst at Scentre Group where she broadened her understanding of shopping centres and asset performance and refined her skills in operational analysis, financial modelling and valuation.
While at Colliers International, Lea has been involved in the sale of major shopping centres and landmark transactions including:
- The sale of Westfield Marion, SA for $670 million (50% interest);
- The sale of Westfield Burwood, NSW for $575 million (50% interest);
- The sale of Garden City Booragoon, WA for $575 million (50% interest).
- Master of Business Administration - University of Newcastle
- Master of Finance - Ipag Business School (Paris, France)