National Director, Sydney Metro Sales | Investment Services
Miron joined Colliers International in 2013 with extensive expertise in both investment and insolvency services which remain his core specialisation.
With 20 years at the forefront of commercial transactions in Australia's most dynamic market, Miron has gained a reputation as an industry leader in the Eastern Suburbs and City Fringe markets. A consummate professional and tenacious negotiator, he brings with him a wealth of experience to Colliers International. Miron’s meticulous approach and key eye for detail enables him to deliver a truly first-class service backed up by a patient pragmatic approach and strong work ethic.
Miron’s continued specialisation in this highly diverse property arena has ensured that Colliers International offer an unrivilled level of experience and expertise. Combining these attributes with our results-driven approach and focus on customer service, Colliers International and Miron are proud to service a loyal network of clients.
- Real Estate Institute of NSW | 2019 Finalist Commercial Salesperson of the year
- Real Estate Institute of Australia | 2018 Finalist Commercial Salesperson of the year
- Real Estate Institute of NSW | 2018 Winner Commercial Salesperson of the year
- Real Estate Institute of NSW | 2017 Finalist Commercial Salesperson of the year
- Real Estate Institute of NSW | 2016 Finalist Commercial Salesperson of the year
- NSW Record for the highest price paid for a development site in the Sydney fringe markets $131,000,000 | 111 Darlinghurst Rd, Potts Point
- Australian Record for the highest price ever paid for Retail Strata Lot $30,000,000 | 66 Hunter Street, Sydney
- Australian Record for the highest price paid per meter in any Australian Metro Market $57,000 | 124 Campbell Pde, Bondi Beach
- NSW highest commercial auction price 2019 23,500,000 | 106 King St, Sydney
- NSW highest commercial auction price 2017 21,000,000 | 142 Broadway, Chippendale
- NSW highest commercial auction price 2016 19,250,000 | 124 Campbell Pde, Bondi Beach
- NSW highest commercial auction price 2015 15,500,000 | 806 Anzac Parade Maroubra
Memberships & Involvements
Member | Real Estate Institute NSW
Australian Unity, Korda Mentha, St George, Monash Capital, Centennial Group, Anka Properties, Iris Capital
I think one of the biggest fears a seller has is underselling their property. Miron Solomons is an excellent agent that understands how to achieve the best result using the auction method of sale.
When selling your asset you want to know that you are being well advised and Miron provides you with the comfort
Director Cooleys Auction
I would like to recommend you for the high level of professionalism and enthusiasm you have displayed when marketing and selling the various retail and commercial properties we have entrusted you. Your negiotiation skills and dedication to acheiving a sale consistently resulted in positive outcomes.
Senior Manager - Australian Unity
I would like to commend you for the professionalism you have continuously displayed when selling the various retail and commercial properties we have given you. In particular, the re-positioning of our Paddington asset, The Grand National Hotel.
Your sound advice and market knowledge has allowed us to maximise return for the asset while retaining the property to realise its future development potential.
We were delighted that you have once again achieved an exceptional result for the group.
Alexander Avramides | The Grand National Hotel
I would like to commend you for the high levels of professionalism and enthusiasm you have displayed when working together with us. Your negotiation skills and dedication has consistently resulted in positive outcomes.
Please do not hesitate in offering me as a reference to any of your potential clients.
Barry MacDonald | Fratelli Fresh