National Director | Head of Government Property Services and Strategic Accounts
Nick’s experience extends across a range of policy, corporate and operational roles throughout his 17 year career working for the Australian Government, and has provided him with an excellent understanding of Government activities and directions.
As National Director of Government Property Services, Nick is responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of our Commonwealth Government Business Plan to increase opportunities and revenue across the national business for Colliers International and its clients.
- Property strategy: developed through management of large Commonwealth property projects; business process improvement;
- Stakeholder engagement: developed and enhanced through roles managing large Government Programs and Corporate Projects;
- Strategic planning: developed through major change events and ongoing process innovation and enhancement.
- Human resources and financial management: developed through corporate services and service delivery network roles;
- Service delivery, policy and program management: developed through extensive corporate experience; and
- Internal governance arrangements.
During Nick’s time with the Commonwealth Government he successfully managed and implemented numerous complex strategies, plans and programs, such as:
- Leading the Whole of Australian Government’s property efficiency program;
- Managing the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s global property footprint and development of 10 year strategic plan;
- Global Manager Citizenship leading a network across 15+ sites
- Chief of Staff to the Portfolio Secretary
- Principal Migration Officer leading Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s South Asian Immigration Integrity Operations
Bachelor of Management