National Director | Industrial
Nick's passion for real estate stems from an extensive family background in property. He has a proven track record in general agency market striving to create great results for his clients through his market knowledge.
His strong communication, negotiation and management skills combined with an intimate knowledge of the Melbourne North West property market puts Nick in a unique position to maximise the value achieved in commercial property transactions.
His current role as a National Director in Industrial sees him specialising in sales and leasing of properties 5,000sqm and above. Nick predominantly works with major institutional and private clients.
Nick was recently recognised at the Dexus awards with ‘Industrial Leasing Transaction of the Year’. This is awarded to individuals who, through dedication in developing their expertise, client engagement, service excellence and collaboration are acknowledged as achieving the best leasing transaction of 2019.
Nick is considered a market expert in Industrial within the Colliers business nationally, with a strong commitment to delivering the best solution for all his clients.
2017 DEXUS 'Agent of the Year'
2019 DEXUS 'Transaction of the Year'
2019 DEXUS 'Agency of the Year'
- 414-416 Somerville Road, Tottenham for $22 million
- 34-58 Marshall Court, Altona for $19 million
- Lot 207 Sunshine Road, Tottenham for $15 million
- 2-10 Bliss Court, Derrimut for $8.9 million
- 71-75 Pipe Road, Laverton North for $8.7 million
- 297 Palmers Road, Truganina for $7.74 million
- Responsible for over 200 leasing deals resulting in excess of 300,000sqm leased including: Murray Goulburn (40,000sqm), Scalzo Foods (37,000sqm), Mainfreight (23,000sqm), Isuzu (20,000sqm), CS Logistics (20,000sqm), Peter Sadler Transport (9,000sqm). Specialised in leasing campaigns on behalf of major Industrial clients including LOGOS, Stockland, DEXUS & Frasers Property Group.
Real Estate Agents Representatives