Senior Team Assistant | Industrial
Nicole is a dynamic administrative professional with 11+ years of experience playing a key role in attaining daily objectives and long-term goals across diverse office platforms. Nicole excels in timely and accurate processing of accounts payable and receivable with a high degree of computer proficiency and data analysis. Nicole is strongly committed to raising productivity and service quality via strategic planning and allocation of resources as well as implementation of process improvements. Nicole is a credible member of the team with an exceptional standard of accuracy to deliver quality work and maximise productivity and success within the business.
- 2019 - current - Bachelor of Business (Property), University of South Australia
- 2011 - 2012 - Certificate III Business Administration
- 2005 - 2009 - Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College
National Director | Industrial
Paul has been in the real estate industry virtually his entire working life, from his initial role in a small firm in Somerset, England to completing his degree in London and working for 7 years before emigrating to Australia in 2000. Paul has made Adelaide his home since emigrating and has dedicated his career to the industrial sector focusing on agency, advisory and development projects of all sizes. Paul has been involved in several memorable projects including large land divisions, estate development, investment and capital market sales and tenant and purchaser advisory roles. He has represented a wide range of clients from private landlords and investors to corporate and institutional clients and offers a broad spectrum of advice and service. Paul prides himself on service excellence and a "can do attitude".
- 2020 - Present - National Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2009 - 2020 - Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2006 - 2009 - Associate Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2003 - 2006 - Manager, Industrial at CBRE
- 2000 - 2003 - Senior Negotiator, Industrial at CBRE
- 1995 - 2000 - Surveyor at Kenningtons (UK)
- 1993 - 1995 - Property Manager at Robert Irving & Burns (UK)
- 1988 - 1991 - Junior Surveyor at Humberts (UK)
Associate Director | Industrial
Tom is an Associate Director in the Adelaide Industrial team, specialising in selling, leasing and marketing industrial property throughout the Adelaide Metropolitan markets.
Tom has over 12 years’ experience throughout the Adelaide Commercial property market, providing property solutions for private, corporate and institutional clients and has been involved in delivering numerous significant transactions across the market..
Tom joined Colliers as an Industrial Sales and Leasing Executive in 2012 having been promoted multiple times throughout his career.
- 2021 - Present - Associate Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2020 - 2021 - Manager, Industrial at Colliers
- 2014 - 2019 - Senior Executive, Industrial at Colliers
- 2012 - 2013 - Executive, Industrial at Colliers
- 2010 - 2011 - Commercial Leasing Negotiator at McGees Property
Executive | Industrial
Chris is an Executive in the Adelaide Industrial team, specialising in the selling, leasing and marketing of industrial property throughout the Adelaide Metropolitan markets.
Chris has over 5 years experience throughout the Adelaide Commercial property market having joined Colliers in 2022. Chris was recently a Commercial Property Manager at local based firm and has gain valuable knowledge in the Adelaide Market with managing all asset classes but mainly Industrial property.
Chris will offer exceptional service to his private landlords and investors and will continue to strength his relationship with corporate and institutional clients nationally and abroad. Chris prides himself on his exceptional work ethic and always going above and beyond for his clients.