Real Estate Management
Skilled Facilities and Workplace Manager with a talent for building relationships with stakeholders, directing maintenance and offering technical support to owners and tenants. Forward-thinking problem-solver with top-notch planning and decision-making skills. Seeking a long-term role with the opportunity for career growth
Assisted in development of an innovative preventive maintenance program for components in the facility managing a total of 43 properties across the portfolio inclusive of commercial, depot, retail and residential space in VIC, TAS and SA
· Acted as a member of a project team controlling a budget.
· Managed detailed scheduling to ensure adequate contractor work through the high-volume holiday season.
· Provided required daily, weekly and monthly reports.
· Formally recognised for excellence achieved in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
· Recognised for excellence achieved in recommending and implementing cost saving initiatives across portfolio
Diploma of Automotive: Automotive and Electrical studies 2012
AISI Melbourne, VIC, Australia
· Coursework in Environmental Law and Hazardous Waste Treatment
· Advanced coursework in Industrial Engineering, Engine Management and Auto Electrical
Bachelor of Commerce (Business and finance majors) 2008
Panjab University Ludhiana, Punjab, India
· Emphasis in Finance and Risk Management and Budgeting
· Portfolio management seminar
· Coursework in Accounting
· Contract Management