Director | Capital Markets
Paul is a Director in the South Australian Capital Markets and Investment Services team, having spent the last 30 of his 36 years in property with Colliers International Adelaide.
Paul has a broad knowledge base spanning across all sectors including office, retail, development and agribusiness real estate. Paul specifically focuses on institutional and investment grade assets in the office and retail sectors in Adelaide’s CBD and metro markets. He has extensive experience working with local, national and international clients and focus on exceeding his client’s expectations.
Paul is a Licensed Real Estate agent and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science (Property Valuation). His knowledge areas include strategic investment advice, sales and marketing strategy, and acquisition and disposal advice.
Paul has extensive experience selling Adelaide CBD and metropolitan property, with a summary of his recent transactions as follows:
- 95 Grenfell Street, Adelaide $81.35M
- 100 King William Street, Adelaide $71.5M
- 55 Currie Street, Adelaide $148.25M
- 121 King Wiilliam Street, Adelaide $82.5M
- 431 King William Street, Adelaide $43.1M
- 11 Waymouth Street, Adelaide - $202.5M
- Wakefield Calvary Hospital Adelaide $50M
- 233 North Terrace, Adelaide - $21M
- 91 King William Street, Adelaide - $88.5M
- 108 North Terrace, Adelaide - $86.5M
- 100 Waymouth Street, Adelaide - $73M
- 45 Grenfell Street, Adelaide - $29M
- 1 King William Street, Adelaide - $38.9M
- 25 Grenfell Street, Adelaide - $76M
- 191 Fullarton Road, Dulwich - $49M
- 115 Grenfell Street, Adelaide - $76M
- 22 King William Street, Adelaide - $21.1M
- 100 King William Street, Adelaide - $65.5M
- Tower 2, 121 King William Street, Adelaide - $85M
- 45 Pirie Street, Adelaide - $87M
- 101 Grenfell Street, Adelaide - $43.1M
- 400 King William Street, Adelaide - $97.9M
- IKEA, Adelaide Airport - $47.1M
- 77 Grenfell Street, Adelaide - $91.7M
- MTAA House, 55 Currie Street, Adelaide - $81M
- Worldpark:01 31-33 Richmond Rd, Keswick - $46.49M
- Riverside Centre North Terrace, Adelaide - $66.8M
- 226 Greenhill Road, Eastwood - $22.65M
- 100 Pirie Street, Adelaide - $28.61
- Bunnings, Modbury - $16.3M
- 196 O.G. Road, Felixstow - $15.3M
- 75 Hindmarsh Square - $21.76M
- 50 Pirie Street - $15M
- 111 Gawler Place, Adelaide - $15.6M
- 33 Warwick Street, Walkerville - $11.7M
- 165 Grenfell Street, Adelaide - $9.65M
- 30 Gawler Street, Salisbury - $4.305M
I hold a Bachelor of Applied Science in Property Resource Management from the University of South Austrlalia.
Memberships & Involvements
Licenced Land Agent, Real Estate Institute of South Australia, McLaren Vale Wine Grape Growers Association
Quintessential Equity, Harmony Property Syndication, Charter Hall, Arc Equity Partners, Blackstone/151 Property, Real I.S., Centuria Funds, Colonial, Dexus, Aspen Group, Cromwell, Axiom Properties, Macquarie Bank, GIC, ISPT, John Bryant, Greg Molfetas, AMP Capital Investors, Ferrier Hodgson, McGrathNicoll, RAA, Korda Mentha, TJ Board, Century Funds Management, Ron Martin, Judy Koh, Peter koh, Renewal SA, Department of Treasury and Finance.
I have been particularly impressed with your ability to reach out to and present our asset directly to institutional and high net worth buyers acroos the Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne markets. Your knowledge of the buyers and your ability to conduct one on one presentations to aproximately 50 groups provided us with the confidence that "no stone had been left unturned" in your systematic direct canvassinf and maketing."
Volker Gladis, Head of Investment Management
REAL I.S. Australia
Head of Capital Markets | Australia
Adam is a highly motivated, well rounded property professional with proven experience in deal origination and completion of major property transactions across all investment sectors. Adam’s specific experience has been working in a transaction team for a major public and wholesale institutional investment business.
He is particularly focussed on achieving the best results for his clients, with his ability to drive and generate well balanced, cost effective and collaborative solutions.
James brings a wealth of knowledge to the commercial property sector with a key focus on offshore capital investing in the Australian real-estate market. James advises inbound capital on opportunities and provides them with the platform and resources to underwrite and execute cross border transactions through both direct and capital partnering transactions.
With a background in valuations and extensive experience in fund-through development and investment grade assets James provides an in-depth approach to the process.
National Director | Capital Markets & Investment Services
Alistair is a National Director in both the Investment Services & Capital Markets teams at Colliers International Adelaide. Alistair is a longstanding member of the team, having worked for Colliers International for over thirty one years.
Alistair has a wealth of experience and market knowledge focussing specifically on the Adelaide CBD and metro markets. He has extensive client relationships with active local, national and international investors.
Alistair's specialties include all forms of commercial investments, particularly in high-value CBD office towers, retail assets (in particular Rundle Mall retail, where he has sold in excess of 25 individual assets within Rundle Mall), and development sites.
As a senior operator, Alistair has developed strategic understanding of complex transactions, national client knowledge and local market conditions advantaging investors.