Outstanding Location for a Design & Construct Opportunity!
127-129 Anzac Avenue NEWTOWN QLD 4350
Colliers Toowoomba is pleased to exclusively present to the leasing market an outstanding design and construct opportunity. For over 30 years the current infamous West Lake Chinese restaurant has occupied the site, now time presents for the site to be rejuvenated to those who want to take advantage of this sought after location close to one of Toowoomba’s busiest intersections.
Suitable for a wide variety of tenants, including but not limited to; Drive-Thru Operators, Restaurants, Fuel Operators, Bulky Goods, Medical (STCA)
• 2,257 m²* site with exceptional frontage with 13,670 vehicles** passing daily
• Motivated Developer will design & construct to tenant requirements - subject to commercial terms
• Opposite one of Toowoomba’s major Shopping Centre, Clifford Gardens. The Centre offers Big W, Coles, Woolworths, Australia Post and 86 specialty retailers, including a 350 seat food court.
• Adjacent to Zarraffa’s Coffee Drive Thru and McDonald’s located on the opposite block
• Located 3km from Toowoomba’s thriving Commercial & Large Format Retail precinct, including Bunnings West, Norco, Pet Stock, Horseland & future large format retail developments
• Suitable for a wide variety of users, Drive-Thru Operators, Restaurants, Fuel Operators, Bulky Goods, Medical (STCA)
• Situated in a high population growth catchment and with a pipeline of residential development within close proximity
• Developer open to multiple tenancies on the site
Don't miss out on securing an outstanding design & construct leasing opportunity within the western growth corridor.
For Lease via Expressions of Interest Closing Thursday 22nd July
For more information or to discuss your requirement, please contact Rebecca Steinmuller or Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
** Traffic Count source: 2018 Traffic Census Data, Google Earth
***Outlines & areas are indicative only
**** Not actual building plan, concept design only