BBus (Prop), BPD
I am a Director at Colliers International Residential Melbourne after a 20+ year career in property research, data analytics and consulting.
My understanding of demand, supply, policy and industry factors relating to the spectrum of residential markets (apartments, urban regeneration, greenfields) underpinned my recognition as one of Australia’s foremost real estate analysts and trusted strategic advisors to leaders in the residential development and real estate investment industries.
I utilise my deep industry and market knowledge to assist the Melbourne Residential team to extend its reach across the increasingly complex mainstream, and emerging, residential market segments.
I add value to a range of Colliers' clients by offering strategic insights that create enhanced transaction and development outcomes for more complex real estate oppportunities.
Prior ro my role at Colliers, I directed a team of analysts and researchers to create industry-first national data sets and statistics across new residential markets (greenfield, apartments). This knowledge supported my recognition as a leading researcher, analyst & presenter and trusted strategic advisor to many of the largest national and international development companies.
My academic background has covered the disciplines of urban planning, economics and real estate. This diverse background has provided me with the ability to understand the macro (economic, social, policy) factors that affect real estate markets and property develpopment and investment opportunities.
- Bachelor of Planning and Design (Planning) - The University of Melbourne (1994)
- Bachelor of Business (Property) -RMIT (1998)
I have been an active participant across industry associations.
- UDIA Victoria - Greenfield Develpment Committee (2018 - Current)
- Property Council of Australia (Victoria) - Planning & Infill Committee (2019 - Current)
- Summer Housing (NDIS) - Property Advisory Committee (2017 - Current)
- Italian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Melbourne) - Board (2018 - Current)
- UDIA NSW - Greenfield Develpment Committee (2017)
- Property Council of Australia (Victoria) - Research Committee (1999 - 2003; 2015 - 2016)
- Property Council of Australia (Victoria) - Economic Development Committee (2013 - 2014)
- Property Council of Australia (Victoria) - Residential Developer Committee (2009 - 2010)
- Property Council of Australia (Victoria) - Planning Committee (2006 - 2008)
Many of the leading Local, National and International Developers (private and listed), Investors and Financiers active across Australia's new residential development sectors (greenfield, apartments, urban regeneration)