Director, Plant & Equipment | Valuation & Advisory Services
Simon specialises in providing asset valuations under Australian Accounting Standards. His role regularly involves collaboration with complementary professionals in the field of auditing, accounting, engineering, construction and art and heritage to develop valuation outcomes across complex public sector assets. Simon has successfully undertaken and managed some of the commonwealth's most high profile asset valuations, ensuring our clients and stakeholders have the confidence that the required outcomes will be successfully delivered.
- Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities - In 2019 Simon revalued all of Australia's territories infrastructure, pland and equipment. This included power reticulation, fuel reticulation, water and sewerage treatment and reticulation sytems, power generation, street lighting, water storage structures, storm water systems, wharves and jetties, storm suge barriers, rock fall barriers, port moorings, navigation aids, shipping passages and airfields.
- Australian Nuclear Science & Technology Organisation (ANSTO) - is a public research organisation responsible for delivering specialised advice, scientific services and products. As custodian of Australia's landmark infrastructure ANSTO is one of Australia's largest public research organisation and keeper of much of our country's most important science infrastructure, including Australia's Open Pool Australian LIghwater (OPAL) nuclear research reactor, the Australian Synchrotron, accelerators, cyclotrons and neutronbeam instruments.
- Associate Member, Australian Property Institute (AAPI P&M) 1994
- Certificate in Real Estate, SA TAFE, 1985
Memberships & Involvements
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI)
- Certified Practising Valuer, Australian Property Institute (CPV)
- AVO Executive Leadership Development Program, 2003
- Member Society of Auctioneers and Appraisers, 1986