Senior Executive, Project Leasing
Taylor is a property professional who specialises in retail project leasing. Based in the Sydney CBD office, Taylor’s role involves shopping centre and precinct masterplanning; optimising tenancy mix; and pre-commitment leasing. Taylor has had solid exposure and immense experience within the property industry.
Taylor joined Colliers in 2018 and spent twelve months in a marketing advisory role, specialising in Data Analysis and Marketing Strategy. During this time, Taylor was provided a role as the team’s canvassing assistant. This process significant bolstered his ability to engage retailer’s and build client relationships. Along with this, Taylor spent six months strengthening the businesses’ retailer database by conducting a complete audit of the CRM system. This provided Taylor with extensive exposure to all the key retailers that are active in todays market.
Taylor has been involved in a number of successful property marketing campaigns:
- Customs House, Sydney
- North Kellyville Square
- Marina Square, Wentworth Point
- Northpoint, North Sydney
- Divercity, Waterloo
- Infinity Central, Green Square
- 285a Crown St, Surry Hills
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing & Ecomomics) - Univertsity and Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Business Management - Kedge Business School, Bordeaux, France
- Certificate of Registration