Real Estate Management
30 years of commercial real estate and strategic property experience across all facets of commercial, industrial and retail property in Canberra, nationally and the Asia Pacific. I have an extensive network and contacts within both Federal and ACT Government at policy and implementation levels and connected with the international Diplomatic community. I led a team of 40 operators as Managing Director of Knight Frank Canberra also holding senior leadership positions within the Knight Frank National Executive.
- ISPT - leading team executive in the development of precinct and place-making initiatives involving a cluster of adjoining office buildings (55,000m2) within the Parliamentary precinct together with the management responsibilities of their $900milion Canberra office portfolio.
- Lend Lease - managed the repositioning of an outdated City office/retail asset and subsequent sale as a residential complex.
- Frasers - asset manager for their $280million Canberra asset reporting to the CEO in Singapore
- AMP - comprehensive property management and all leasing responsibilities for their 12,000m2 Canberra City asset.
- British Government (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) - responsible for the management of their entire owned and leased property portfolio within Australia the Pacific and elements of Asia. In this role I reported directly to the London HQ.
- Credit-Suisse - manager of their 10,000m2 Canberra City asset including the renegotiation of a new 10 year lease to the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Realis - ATO Building Canberra City ( 42,000m2) initiated the redesign and rebrand of this iconic CBD tower with a rework of the entire ground floor tenancy arrangements with the introduction of new concept tenants.
- Led the initial Australian retail roll-out for Vodafone - 40 stores including Pitt St, Bourke St and Queen St malls.
- Recognised in 2019 winnning the Canberra Enterprise Award
Associate Diploma Valuation
Memberships & Involvements
Past Board Member Canberra Cavalry
Represented Canberra in Hockey
Senior & Junior coach in both baseball and hockey
Active member Marymead
National Director | Real Estate Management
Real Estate Management
I am a senior property professional with more than 16 year’s experience in the Property Industry across Corporate Real Estate, Property and Project Management.
I have a proven track record in real estate transactions, strategic planning and portfolio optimisation and is responsible for the Real Estate Management business in Canberra.
· Reporting to board level across a number of different private and institutional clients
· Create and deliver business and asset plans, as well as lifecycle costing analysis.
· Specialising in representing Landlords with large corporate and government tenanted property
· Ability to recognise and develop business opportunities within the day to day operation of a building.
· Project, operational and management skills and reporting and analysis skills.
· Excellent relationship management skills and able to effectively build relationships with all levels of business personnel.
State Chief Executive , ACT
Valuation & Advisory Services
As the State Chief Executive Officer of the Canberra office I am part of the Senior Leadership Team of the Australian business. I currently run our National Government Services business and the agency business in the ACT.
I have been intimately involved in the development sector of the market for the past 30 years and consulted on more than 500 office and residential projects, with a major focus on institutional grade assets.
My experience in the office pre-commitment market is highlighted by my involvement in the delivery of the DoHA, DIMIA, DEEWR, Centrelink and Industry buildings, totalling in excess of 250,000sqm NLA. Other major projects I have been involved in include the new Human Services building in Greenway ACT (26,000sqm), ATO building in Albury NSW, ATO buiilding in Chermside QLD and National Archives building in Mitchell, ACT
I am advisor to the ACT Government (Australian Forum/City to Lake) and advisor to council members of the Australian National University Investment Fund. Through my GST knowledge I heavily influenced reforms on the Tax legislation on the margin scheme.
Real Estate Management
I have more than 30 years experience in the property industry with extensive relationships across institutional and major private owners throughout Australia. My experience includes the management of major assets and portfolios across Australia, across all asset classes and all categories of ownership, working for clients such as Challenger, Charter Hall, Grosvenor, ISPT, Macquarie University, QIC, IOOF, Mulpha, Mirvac, Dexus, Perron Group, REST, Glebe Administration Board, KAH Australia, Valad, Australian Unity, Far East Organization, Bunnings, EG Funds Management, Eureka Funds Management, Heathley Limited, Real I.S., Roxy-Pacific and Altis Property Partners.
In my current role as Managing Director, Real Estate Management, I am responsible for driving operational excellence and leading business growth for Colliers International Real Estate Management service.
Colliers International Real Estate Management team offer specialised property management services to optimise the performance of our clients' assets. We partner with our clients to develop and execute asset strategies to achieve their investment goals. We provide property management, facilities management, financial management and sustainability services across all property classes and client categories.