Real Estate Management
Thomas Jenkins is extensively experienced in the multifaceted operations of Retail and Commercial properties on the East Coast of Australia. Thomas also has a proven track record of improving asset performance to deliver sustainable and enhanced outcomes for owners.
He specializes in revitalizing underperforming portfolios to meet or exceed category benchmarks and improving income and valuation outcomes for clients; as well as in developing teams to improve service delivery to clients.
Thomas’ experience covers the management, leasing and operations of shopping centres and commercial properties across the East Coast of Australia.
Major highlights in his career include:
· Delivering 12% Net Operating Income increase for privately held portfolio of 6 properties
· Introducing structured leasing process across portfolio of 5 Centres reducing vacancies to nil in 8 months
· Extended Trade Model development and introduction across portfolios to drive additional recoverability
· Repositioning and stabilising multiple assets simultaneously to achieve incremental traffic and sales increases
· Managing $4.4million 500 seat Food Court and Amenities upgrade whilst maintaining trade over a 3-month period
Bachelor of Arts - (East Asian Studies)
Certificate IV - Property Services