Retail Investment Services
Tim McIntosh is a Director of Retail Investment Services, heading up the Victorian division.
Tim has nine years industry experience, specialising in the sale of shopping centre and freestanding supermarket assets for over 5 years. At the beginning of 2019, Tim returned from London, UK after two years working with the Retail Capital Markets team to head up the Victorian Retail Investment Services team.
- Kaufland National Portfolio Appointment - $130 million+
- Armstrong Creek Shopping Centre Appointment - $55 million+
- The Village Alphington Appointment - $150 million+
- Colliers International Awards for Excellence Nominee
- 2015 Victorian Rookie of the Year
- Dean's Scholar for Outstanding Academic Achievement, WCU
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia - 2009-2013 - Bachelor of Applied Science (Property & Valuation)
Certificate IV in Property Services, Real Estate
Caulfield Grammar School 2003-2008
Memberships & Involvements
Property Industry Foundation - Future Leaders Committee Member
Coles, Woolworths, Kaufland, Charter Hall, ISPT, SCA, Cadence, Bentley Group, Newmark Capital, MAB, Elite Property Group, Wel.Co, Mirvac, Alpha Partners, Troon Group.