Tim has had a career spanning over 17 years in the property industry, commencing in 2003 as a commercial property valuer operating in Sydney and Newcastle. This experience extends from valuing development sites to investment property for mortgage security, acquisition and asset purposes, amongst others. A major focus of Tim’s has historically been on the industrial sector within the Hunter Region. He has also provided valuation advice across all sectors within the Hunter and Mid North Coast market. Clients included institutions and property companies, together with the major financial institutions.
Tim's recent transition from a prominent commercial valuer to a sales and leasing executive in the Newcastle Industrial team, in such a short period of time, has reflected strong results for various clients given the diverse and interment knowledge of 'value add opportunities' to all asset types.
Tim's ability to assess a property and its sometimes 'hidden attributes' has allowed some of his clients to 'unlock the highest potential' of their assets.
In his first two years as an agent, Tim has accomplished approximately $100,000,000 plus in transactions with some notable deals and appointments as follows:
- Largest fund through transaction in the Newcastle CBD history completed in 2020.
- Sale of the second largest sale transaction in the Newcastle CBD in 2019.
- Successfuilly negotatied a $4,100,000 sale of an industrial asset off market in the Newcaslte portside suburb of Carrington
Tim has historically been involved in various property projects from a valuation perspective, including but not limited to:
· Port of Newcastle - NSW Treasury
· Various Properties - Newcastle Port Corporation
· Husqvarna – Tuggerah
· Mainfreight Facility - Beresfield
· ATB Morton Industrial Portfolio
· M1 Business Park Industrial Subdivision – Beresfield
· Steel River West Industrial Subdivision – Mayfield West
· 36 Industrial Strata Unit Development Pioneer Drive, Tuggerah
· Woolworths Distribution Facility – Warnervale
· Shell / Viva Petrol Station Portfolio
Tim completed his high school studies at St Josephs College Hunters Hill and then went onto complete his university degree, being a Bachelor of Property Economics at University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
Memberships & Involvements
Real Estate Licence
Associate Member of Australian Property Institute No. 69710
Certified Practising Valuer
Continuing Professional Development Compliance