Associate Director | Industrial
Tom is an Associate Director in the Adelaide Industrial team, specialising in selling, leasing and marketing industrial property throughout the Adelaide Metropolitan markets.
Tom has over 12 years’ experience throughout the Adelaide Commercial property market, providing property solutions for private, corporate and institutional clients and has been involved in delivering numerous significant transactions across the market..
Tom joined Colliers as an Industrial Sales and Leasing Executive in 2012 having been promoted multiple times throughout his career.
- 2021 - Present - Associate Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2020 - 2021 - Manager, Industrial at Colliers
- 2014 - 2019 - Senior Executive, Industrial at Colliers
- 2012 - 2013 - Executive, Industrial at Colliers
- 2010 - 2011 - Commercial Leasing Negotiator at McGees Property
Tom has personally been involved in the sale of the following properties:
- 400 Martins Road, Green Fields for $13,000,000
- 591A Grand Junction Road, Gepps Cross for $8,000,000
- 30 Waddikee Road, Lonsdale for $3,650,000
- Lot 4 Portsmouth Court, Gillman for $3,540,000
- 44 Cavan Road, Direk for $3,500,000
- 105 Railway Terrace, Mile End for $3,400,000
- 14 Princess Street, Beverley for $2,600,000
- 7-9 Opala Street, Regency Park for $2,432,850
- 446 South Road, Marleston for $2,350,000
- 23-27 Wilkins Road, Gillman for $2,200,000
- 27 Birralee Road, Regency Park for $2,050,000
- 919 South Road, Clarence Gardens for $1,950,000
Tom has personally been involved in the lease of the following properties:
- Building 6, 24 Cheltenham Parade, Woodville
- 124 Cavan Road, Dry Creek
- Building 17, 34 Cheltenham Parade, Woodville
- 358 Cormack Road, Wingfield
- 264 Richmond Road, Marleston
- 223 Marion road, Marleston
- 24-26 Tikalara Street, Regency Park
- 2-4 Streiff Road, Wingfield
- 1 & 2 Hayward Avenue, Torrensville
- 219 Marion Road, Marleston
- 501 South Road, Regency Park
- 7 Rosberg Road, Wingfield
- 2007 - Certificate IV In Real Estate Sales, Real Estate Institute of South Australia
- 1995 - 2002 - St Peters College
Memberships & Involvements
- Office of Consumer and Business Affairs
- Registered Land Sales Representative
ISPT, 151 Property, Frasers, Charter Hall, Goodman, Bedford Group, Jamieson Trucks
“I would like to thank you for your efforts resulting in the quick sale of our property in Melrose Park. You produced an excellent result for us considering how difficult the market is and we are delighted with the outcome. Your handling of the sale process could not be faulted and feel very fortunate to have chosen Colliers as our selling agent.”
- Colin & Lynnette Behn
“I would like to thank Tom Barrett from Colliers for concluding the sale of 27 Heath Street, Lonsdale. The sale result exceeded our expectations and the entire campaign ran very smoothly in challenging market conditions. Tom’s communication throughout the sale process was outstanding! He kept us informed in a timely manner at all times and responded to all correspondence with a very short turnaround. Tom’s advice based on credible experience, priced the property correctly and his marketing recommendations ensured the property was presented in the correct manner. We look forward to working with Tom again soon.”
- Richard Dixon
National Director | Industrial
Paul has been in the real estate industry virtually his entire working life, from his initial role in a small firm in Somerset, England to completing his degree in London and working for 7 years before emigrating to Australia in 2000. Paul has made Adelaide his home since emigrating and has dedicated his career to the industrial sector focusing on agency, advisory and development projects of all sizes. Paul has been involved in several memorable projects including large land divisions, estate development, investment and capital market sales and tenant and purchaser advisory roles. He has represented a wide range of clients from private landlords and investors to corporate and institutional clients and offers a broad spectrum of advice and service. Paul prides himself on service excellence and a "can do attitude".
- 2020 - Present - National Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2009 - 2020 - Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2006 - 2009 - Associate Director, Industrial at Colliers
- 2003 - 2006 - Manager, Industrial at CBRE
- 2000 - 2003 - Senior Negotiator, Industrial at CBRE
- 1995 - 2000 - Surveyor at Kenningtons (UK)
- 1993 - 1995 - Property Manager at Robert Irving & Burns (UK)
- 1988 - 1991 - Junior Surveyor at Humberts (UK)
Executive | Industrial
Chris is an Executive in the Adelaide Industrial team, specialising in the selling, leasing and marketing of industrial property throughout the Adelaide Metropolitan markets.
Chris has over 5 years experience throughout the Adelaide Commercial property market having joined Colliers in 2022. Chris was recently a Commercial Property Manager at local based firm and has gain valuable knowledge in the Adelaide Market with managing all asset classes but mainly Industrial property.
Chris will offer exceptional service to his private landlords and investors and will continue to strength his relationship with corporate and institutional clients nationally and abroad. Chris prides himself on his exceptional work ethic and always going above and beyond for his clients.
Senior Team Assistant | Industrial
Nicole is a dynamic administrative professional with 11+ years of experience playing a key role in attaining daily objectives and long-term goals across diverse office platforms. Nicole excels in timely and accurate processing of accounts payable and receivable with a high degree of computer proficiency and data analysis. Nicole is strongly committed to raising productivity and service quality via strategic planning and allocation of resources as well as implementation of process improvements. Nicole is a credible member of the team with an exceptional standard of accuracy to deliver quality work and maximise productivity and success within the business.